The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Tori-
She glared at him "I'd rather you'd have payed for a prostitute to 'be there for you' than her!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm

"It's not about sex." Sirius frowned. "By being there, I mean just in general... You didn't even talk to me. The only reason your talking to me now is because you're pissed at me. Which I understand.."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Tori-
"no Sirius , I'm not pissed at you I am absaloutly disgusted ,outraged and furious"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Sirius just looked at her for a moment. "I didn't know what to do.. I resorted to my old ways because I was like a stranger.... Someone you didn't even know. That's not a good feeling to have around your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Tori-
She shook her head not looking in his eyes "I don't care, go on go find serena , finish what you started " she said bitterly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:00 pm

"I'll leave, but I'm not going back to Serena.." Sirius sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Tori-
She scowled at him "why not seeing as 'she was there for you' "
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:15 pm

"Because, it'll push you further away from me. I lost you, but I don't want to make you absolutely hate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Tori-
She sniffed and pouted getting up and wiping away a tear "too late.." she diddnt mean that she hated him but she had to say it so he knew how she felt how painful it was
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Sirius looked at her, pained. "I'm sorry for hurting you.. You didn't deserve it.. You deserve a lot of things, but nothing bad..." He said quietly, then got up and left. He'd done it. Made someone hate him. It was one of his biggest things he never wanted to do. And he'd done it. To his girlfriend, of all people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Tori-
She didn't let herself cry , not this time , she went and sat with some of the griffendoor boys on the couch forcing smiles and giggles when needed
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Sirius didn't have the heart to flirt with any girls, even if he and Tori weren't together anymore. He ignored any people that talked to him, sitting on the other end of the common room where he usually sat. He watched the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Tori-
One of the boys commented that she was so small she could be a forth year and she pouted "I'm not that small!" she hadn't noticed Sirius sat on his own
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Sirius had a ton of things on his mind, but he had noticed Tori with the guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:25 pm

The guy-
"You are compared to us" he chuckled "so what happened with you and black?"

Tori-
"nothing happened. He's a lying cheating bastard that's all" she scowled crossing her arms like a sulking toddler
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Sirius scowled at what she said, hearing her, and shook his head. He was friends with most of the Gryffindor guys, and he didn't think they'd mess with Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Other guy-
"who with?!" he said shocked

Tori-
"serena bell" she growled and looked up at him through her eyelashes

((this is just for drama were gonna do like all the bits when she's single and flirting with other guys like Sirius did , is that alright? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:49 pm

(Yeah :3)

Sirius couldn't watch it. He knew what she was doing. He got up and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Guy(random name....OLIVER Very Happy sorry I'm really hyper ))

Oliver-
He smirked "your way hotter that her.." he moved a little closer

Tori-
She smirked too and put her hands round his neck and kissed him moving even closer
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Sirius sat in the Astronomy Tower, so angry he could punch a baby in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Tori-
She pulled back an grinned at him

Oliver-
"yeah , wAAy hotter than serena bell" he winked at her
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Sirius came back into the common room around 3:00 in the morning, still pissed. He didn't do what Tori did, he just sat in the tower that whole time. He only loved Tori, and was unwilling to flirt with anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Tori-
She had fallen asleep on the couch with her head on olivers chest she was having a nightmare by unlike Sirius he diddnt wake up and check on her
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Sirius saw Oliver and Tori. He would've been mad, but noticed Tori was having a nightmare. He glared at Oliver. "Weren't you going to check on her?" He lifted Tori carefully off of Oliver and carried her upstairs to her dorm, and set her on her bed. "Tori..." He said quietly, his hand on her arm, rubbing it gently with his thumb. This is normally how he woke her from a nightmare. Part of him wanted her to stay asleep though. when she was sleeping she couldn't look at him with a look of hate. but he didn't want her to continue her nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Tori-
She jumped back from him her breathing heavy and her hair damp it was one of her worst nightmares yet "Sirius? What are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next