The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 am

OOC: Just pick up where we left, Armani. =] This is the beach scene.

>>Sirius<<

He was still under, working to swim against the current. He came up right behind Tori and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her close against his chest. "Hey beautiful." He kissed her neck. He was in an increasingly good mood, and kissed her again, this time on the lips. "I love you, you know."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Tori: she smiled and ran her hand through his hair as she kissed him , she smiled and pulled away so that their lips were still touching. "of course I do" she kissed him again I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

((I feel alienated Crying or Very sad I prefer the other site , can we go back? flower ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

(This site has no glitches though. s it is safer for us to stay here. Razz )

>>Sirius<<

He smiled and kissed her back, ignoring the looks that they got from other people. He focused on the warmth he felt with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:06 pm

(okay , I trust you cheers Were not allowed to swear are we?))[color=violet][/Tori: she put her head on his chest wanting him to play with her hair she curled her toes as the sand washed over them color]

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 pm

(I don't mind swearing. xD It's my website now, so I suppose it's alright.)

>>Sirius<<

By instinct his hands had moved to her hair. Softly messing with it, bringing her closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

((we very rarely do cents but seen as it's tori and Sirius I think one is in order xD))

--Tori--

She smirked an looked up at him "shall we go back to the hotel room?" she fluttered her eyelashes and put her hands on his chest
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:39 pm

(Haha, true. xD They are like the only two who swear heavily at times.)

>>Sirius<<

He smirked. "Love to." He held her hand and walked out of the water, shaking his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Tori

She put her towel round her neck as they got in the elevator still smirking
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 pm

>>Sirius<

He had tucked a towel around his waist, but kept his shirt off. He leaned again the elevator railing, curiously glancing at a few adult muggles in the elevator with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Tori:

When the elevator stopped she grinned and stepped out leading Sirius into the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Tori:

When the elevator stopped she grinned and stepped out leading Sirius into the room

I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWP-HOEiCAyH18_Kxqc-I9I0OjV-bG0LT4vRUTOAeC6gW61TBp
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

>>Sirius<<

He first preformed a drying spell on both of them then brought her against him and kissed her again, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 pm

((that's what tori looks like , I've finally decide after like two years xD ))

Tori

she kissed him and sat down on the bed
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:59 pm

(Haha! XD I haven't decided on a picture for Sirius yet either. I just know he's really smexy. Razz)

>>Sirius<<

He pushed her back to a laying position. "Are you sure about this?" He had to be sure she was thinking it through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Tori:

"why wouldn't I be?" she smirked and kissed him again

*********Fades to black ********
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

>>Sirius<<

****Fades To Black****

---

***Fades From Black***

When he pulled away he wrapped his arms around her and brought her against his chest, sighing quietly and smiling. He was perfectly comfortable laying there with her, under the soft cotton covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Tori

She smiled and closed her eyes for a minute
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

>>Sirius<<

He kissed her hair lightly, relaxed. He stroked her bare side with his thumb.  "I love you." He whispered and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Tori: she smiled and blushed slightly "I love you too"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Sirius smiled and messed lightly with her hair, his thoughts on nothing in particular. His hand that wasn't around her was rested on her stomach , and he placed a kiss on her neck. Then her lips. "We should get dressed. Go do something."

Last edited by Lunar_Wolfe on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:10 pm

OOC: I'm here!!!!! I'm a bit late because I had to take off my bathing suit, and wash the chocolate out of my hair. Today was eventful.... O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 am

(( Razz It's fine!))

Tori~

She nodded and got changed , brushed her hair and for ole the first time ever put it up in a pony tail
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Sirius got dressed as well, brushing his hair and leaving it. He had on jeans and a white T-shirt. Simple, yet it looked good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Tori~

She grinned and kissed him "where shall we go, I really miss school,amethysts not long of our holidays left plus I've fallen out with my parents.." she batted her eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)   I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Just A Kid (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next