The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Empty
PostSubject: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 pm

OOC: The scene: Sirius has been in Azkaban for 7 years now... The guards are finally allowing him to send a letter to his family, but they think he's guilty.... Sad what happens?

Sirius sat, shaking and freezing cold, against the stone wall. At this point he still looking like he did when he was arrested, accept he was dirty and cut up, dry blood in some places, and his eyes lost the spark they had in them before. He never smiled, or grinned, or smirked. Just blank expression, consumed in emotions he couldn't reveal, or the Dementors would attack him like fresh kill. The water from the icy cold ocean sprayed up, getting him wet, and adding to his horrible freezing conditions. He had been given and old beat up blanket at some point years ago, and had himself wrapped tightly in it. The guards had agreed to let Sirius write a note to his family, and he was the most excited he had been in years. Just for that. He quickly scribbled the letter, his handwriting sloppy. One note could never express all that he wanted to tell them, but it would have to do.

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) AnotefromSB
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm

After sending the note Sirius bundled back up in his torn and dirty blanket. He missed the sound of her voice. The innocent little blonde haired girl he had met on the train, in his first year at Hogwarts. They had grown up together, hating each other for years. The hate turned to playful teasing, which turned to friendship, and eventually... He fell in love with her. For the first time in 7 years, he broke into a smile at the memories. A small one, but it was there.
Back to top Go down
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Tori-
She scowled at the letter when it arrived and left it on the surface whilst she gave the girls a juice box

Alexia-
"mummy who's the letter off?" she asked curiously

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Sirius spent the next few days not eating, trying to starve himself to death. He figured death would be better than this hell. He decided to write another letter to Tori. 

'Astoria, 

Please respond. I know you think I'm guilty, but someday I'll escape and prove I'm not. Peter is alive. I know he is. He framed me. Please, remember all of the things we've done. What we've been through. If I was evil I wouldn't have cared about you so much. I still do. I miss you more than imaginable.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Tori-
When the second letter arrived she ignored it

Alecia-
She glanced at her sister quizicly "mummy if 'no-ones' writing to you why do you keep getting letters"

Alexia-
"yeah I dont get it.."

Tori-
"trinkie ? Wath the children will you?"

Trinkie-
"of course mistress black" she bowed "are the letters from master black? Trinkie wonders.."

Tori-
She glared at the elf "that's enough trinkie I'm going to write a reply.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Sirius nervously paced his cell. The guard had told him if he wasn't getting replies we wasn't permitted to keep writing. It wasted supplies, out of the few they had. He eventually sat down in the corner, settling with the fact that she wouldn't write back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Tori-
She wrote with her always elegant caligraphy :

To ,
Sirius Black

The evidence isn't exactly in your favour.. I can't understand how you can have the nerve to wrote to me after murdering three of our best friends..
At first I was certain it wasn't you , but I just diddnt know because the way you stormed out of the house that night.. You know I was never good at leters so,

Yours sincerely,

Astoria Genevive Clarissa Black neè Lovelace
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Sirius read the letter and sighed. He was expecting her not to believe him, but he had still hung onto the hope that she would. He carefully folded her letter, putting it in his pocket, moving his fingers over it a few times. He could only think about that at some point, she'd touched the paper. He wasn't going to reply, but had to. Even if she was calling him a liar and a murderer, she was talking to him.

'Astoria,

I told you, I was framed. I have the nerve to write you like I had the nerve to 'become a murderer', since you classify me as that. It's okay though, everyone does. But you aren't just anyone. You're my wife. Can you honestly say you don't love me at all anymore? Because I'm innocent. You don't have to reply to this is you don't want to to, but please think about it. Convince the Ministry, anyone.. To try and tack Pettigrew. He's alive.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Tori-
She sighed when the reply arrived and decided it was time to get formal seeing as she wa going to be writing quite alot of letters..

Dear Mr.black

I will and always have loved you and I will continue to love you murderer or not. I want to believe you I really do but the evidence is sufficient enough , you told me yourself that James intende to make you the secret keeper. Peter is dead, all that was left was his finger
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Sirius brightened up once she replied.

'Astoria,

I know how hard it is to think I'm being truthful. But it's because we never told anybody. I got nervous, the night before James and Lily were murdered. That someone would suspect I was secret keeper, since I was James best friend. And so we switched. Pettigrew switched to secret keeper at the last minute. I made the suggestion, and I'll hold that guilt the rest of my life.. But I'm not a murderer.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Tori-

Sirius Orion Black,

So your telling me it was Peter and not you?

Astoria Genevive Clarissa Black neè Lovelace

((hehehe I'm in the mood for full names cheers and a late night rping Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Sirius sent a quick reply.

'Astoria,

Yes.'

(**SKIPPING FORWARD.** Sirius Black has been in prison for twelve years, and word is all over the wizarding world that he's escaped Azkaban, and targeting his family, and Harry Potter.)

Sirius panted, having just reached land. He was freezing cold from the ocean and shaking violently. He stayed in his dog form, and started walking through the woods. He was heading for the place he knew so well all those years ago. Home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Tori-
She had just put the girls to bed when she sat down to read the daily prophet again.. He's escaped , I still can't believe it, I hope he comes home.. She looked out of one of the huge windows in her home she looked over the grounds that belonged to the house , he could be anywhere.. She thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Sirius did just that. After a few hours of walking, he reached the house. He limped up to it and scratched on it door. He sat down and waited. He had to stay in his dog form as long as he was outside. He was shaking and skinny. It was winter so his fur had snow in it, and he sneezed. He shook his fur and looked up at the door. He didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Tori-
She jumped at the sound but Leap down the stairs and before fumbling with the keys she opened the door and there he was just sat there in the cold a happy tear made it's way down her cheek "Sirius .." she whIspered
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Sirius was overcome by happiness at the sight of her. He shifted to his human form and hugged her, tears in his eyes too. "Tori.. I missed you so much." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Tori-
She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him she pulled back at him and grinned "you look dreadful"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 pm

"I need to clean up. Can you heal me when I'm done?" Sirius went upstairs to take a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Tori-
"sure just be quiet though the girls are in bed.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Sirius felt a pang when she mentioned his daughters. Would they even remember him? Surely they would.... He hoped. He got a shower and threw on some of his old clothes, then straightened out his hair, cutting it to where it used to be when he was younger. An inch above his shoulders. He shaved and found some white bandage. He wrapped a spot on his arm where there was a gash, and wrapped bandage around his rib cage, where there was also a gash. He brushed his teeth until they were white and clean. He quietly went downstairs. "Oh Tori, I've missed you.." He wrapped his arms around her. "It's been forever since I've seen you... So it seems..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Tori-
She swallowed and hugged him smiling "I've missed you too"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm

"I don't know how long I'll be able to stay... Pettigrew is after Harry. I have to get to the school, but I'm too weak right now..." Sirius sighed sadly. He was so skinny you could see his ribs if he wasn't wearing a shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Tori-
She needn't ask if he was hungry "what do you want to eat?" she smiled sympathetically
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

"Anything edible." Sirius smiled and went to the kitchen with her. He wasn't going to be picky, as long as eating it wouldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Tori-
She made him sausage and mash with gravy she gave it to him with a smile , she had given him six sausages and a heap of mash "there you are"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next