The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Empty
PostSubject: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 pm

OOC: This is an experiential RP, it didn't really happen though. What if Sirius cheated on Tori, instead of the other way around? Razz A song inspired this. Here's some of the lyrics:

"Honey came in and she caught me red-handed, creepin with the girl next door. Picture this, we were both butt-naked, bangin on the bathroom floor!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius kissed Serena, pressing her up against the sink. His hands were on her ass, and hers were in his hair.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:35 am

[[Haha, I think I know that song!]]
Back to top Go down
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Tori-
She went into the bathrooms with a smile on her face but she stopped and her eyes widened as she saw them , she couldn't bring herself to say anything she swallowe and a look of pain swept across her face
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Sirius saw Tori and stopped kissing Serena, going red in the face. "Tori...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Tori-
She glared at him furious "don't even..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:41 pm

"It wasn't me." He answered automatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Tori-
"oh so she used imperious on you?!" she shouted sarcastically "because at the moment that's the only thing that's going to get you out of this!!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Sirius looked guilty. "No. I just... Didn't think you had any interest anymore."

Serena was sitting there on the sunk awkwardly, covering herself and Sirius with a towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Tori-
"piss off Sirius , go fuck your little barbie doll somewhere else! " she shouted angrily clenching her fists she threw her books on the floor and stormed out of the bathroom , when she got to and empty corridor she punched a wall doing nothing but make her hand bleed , she felt like crying , she felt like killing Sirius and serena , she wanted none of this to have happened
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Sirius got dressed and left, ignoring Serena and going to find Tori. "Tori, it was her too. she knows my weaknesses..."

(I'm using Tori's excuses. xP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Tori-
She Turned around mascara smudged around her eyes from crying "just because you diddnt mean to do it doesn't mean it diddnt hurt...."

((hahah it's fine Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Sirius felt horrible. "I'm sorry.. I mean it. I didn't mean for you to see it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Tori-
She had to controll her anger "there shouldn't have been anything for me to see!!!" she wanted to punch him but knew she wouldn't she still loved him with everything she had but hated what he had done
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Sirius looked down. "I know.. I know it was wrong. I just wasn't thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Tori-
"that's your problem! Why dint you think about stuff before you do it?! ..........how longs this been going on for?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:42 pm

"Only that one time." He said truthfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Tori-
That made her feel a little better, she glared at him "I'm going up to the common room"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Sirius nodded and let her go. He hated himself for hurting her like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:02 pm

James-
He was throwing paper aeroplanes around untill he saw tori and he frowned pulling her into a hug "what's wrong tori?!"

Tori-
Her bottom lip quivered "Sirius ...he cheated on me with serena" he said quietly to him
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Sirius was sitting in the corridor against the wall, messing with a rip on the knee of his jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:15 pm

James-
He looked confused "he wouldnt , he loves you .." James wasn't going to take sides buy he hated seein one of his bestfriends upset he mouthed to Lilly 'help!" he had no idea how to console her

Tori-
"he obviously doesn't" she said bitterly hugging him again
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Lily came over and hugged Tori. "You two haven't been exactly close latey... I'm sure he wasn't trying to hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Tori-
She angrily wiped her tears away "like I said to him , just because he diddnt meant to do it doesn't mean it diddnt hurt"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:41 pm

"I know." Lily sighed. "Boys are stupid.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:54 pm

James-
"hey ?! I am still here you know!" he pouted "anyway I'm going to find Sirius "

Tori-
"tell him he's a bastard" she scowled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It wasn't me! (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next