The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Empty
PostSubject: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 pm

OOC: This is the week that Sirius and Tori are broken up, after Tori cheated on him. Drama is in the air...

Serena saw Sirius Black leaning against the banister in the court yard. He looked extremely attractive with the distant look on his face and his hair lightly blowing. She went over to him, smiling. "Hey there."

Sirius looked down at the pretty girl he recognized as Serena Bell. He had a few classes with her. "Hey there, blue eyes." He smirked.

Serena giggled. "What are you up to?" She moved a bit closer, and felt chills when he put his arm around her shoulder.

Sirius shrugged. He had been trying to play it off lately as if he weren't hurt. "Not much. You busy?"
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Tori-
She was watching sirius and serena from a nearby window with lilly "stupid little bitch" she hissed under her breath leaning over the window sill
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Serena shook her head and smiled. "Are you?"

Sirius shook his head. "My brothers are in Hogsmeade... I was going to go with them, but..." He shrugged again. "I don't know." He smiled at her. "So, want to hang out?"

Serena nodded. "Sure, classes aren't until tomorrow anyway."

Lily looked at Tori. "He hasn't done anything but flirt with random girls... I heard he was caught earlier making out with a 7th year in the corridor..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Tori-
"I can't blame him" she sighed "I was caught in bed with blake I'd of ripped the girls hair out if sirius was found in bed with someone...."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Lily nodded. "Same, if James was ever caught with someone."

Sirius was talking to Serena, actually enjoying the conversation. He decided to just shut her up and leaned over, kissing her.

Serena was caught off guard but wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Tori-
She took a deep breath and gritted her teeth "lilly I'm going to kill her.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Lily shook her head. "It won't help Tori. It'll only push him away further."

Sirius had his eyes closed too, pretending it was Tori. He pushed her up against the wall, his hands on the bricks on both sides of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Tori- she swallowed and for the first time in her life tears started ppouring down her face and before she new it she was sobbing . It was all her fault though she had forced him to other girls she wiped away as many tears as she could
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Lily hugged her, trying to comfort her, and turned to lead her away.

Sirius heard the crying, and for a second he stopped breathing. He pulled away from Serena and looked around, seeing Astoria and Lily. 'No.... She seen it.' He wanted to go after her, but wasn't sure if he should. He looked her in the eyes, sadness in his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Tori-
She shook her head at him before turning away so he wouldn't see her get upset , she had no right to be it was her fault
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Lily hugged her, trying to comfort her, and turned to lead her away.

Sirius heard the crying, and for a second he stopped breathing. He pulled away from Serena and looked around, seeing Astoria and Lily. 'No.... She seen it.' He wanted to go after her, but wasn't sure if he should. He looked her in the eyes, sadness in his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 pm

((you really need to sort out you phone xP))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:56 pm

(I just screamed in frustration.)

"I love you." Sirius mouth when she turned her back, so she wouldn't hear him.

Serena watched and put her hand on his. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Tori-
She stuck her middle finger up at serena behind her back
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Sirius nodded. "I'm fine."

Serena was curious, getting closer to him. "Why was that girl crying?"

Sirius hesitated. "Who knows..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Tori-
She sat down with Lilly somewhere where they could still see them but they could not be seen
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Serena wrapped her arms back around him. "We should go somewhere more private..." She smirked.

Sirius smirked. "Sure. Where?"

Serena played with his hair. "How about my dorm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Tori-
She could hear them and that was the last straw she got up and stormed over to them she took hold of serenas hair and pulled her off him , she glared at her and looked at Sirius "if your going to do this , wait till you get to her dorm..if you still have any respect what so ever " she said bitterly and threw serena on the ground and stormed off again back to lilly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Sirius just watched Astoria in shock a bit, having thought she was gone. Now that he thought about what he was about to do he felt guilty. But he helped Serena up off the ground to her feet. "Are you alright??"

Serena glared at him. "Don't! I didn't know you had your Ex girlfriend harping you still! Forget it!" She stormed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Tori- she turned to Lilly and swallowed "I think we should leave.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Sirius sat down against the wall, his face in his hands and sighed. He was thinking about Tori again. 'Knock it off Padfoot, you should be getting over her....' He told himself.

Lily nodded. "Yeah, let's go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Tori-
She nodded slowly one last tear rolling down her cheek

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Crying_and_alone
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 pm

(Awwwww! D: )

Sirius lifted his head and watched her painfully. "Everyone knows I'm in over my head...." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 pm

((I know D': ))

Tori-
She got a few dirty looks as she walked down the corridor but she ignored them and carried on into the common room word got around school pretty quick and a cheat was not something you wanted o be in the terms of gossip
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Despite it all, when people came up to Sirius he defended Astoria. He denied that she cheated on him, and told them it wasn't their fucking business. He went outside to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next