The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm

"So why can't you just admit it was you too? And take blame..." Sirius shook his head, not letting the tears fall.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Tori: "fine " she said bitterly "I slept with Blake Aston , it wasn't his fault it was mine , I'm a slut , there I said what you want to hear!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Sirius frowned. "I'd never call you a slut... Never. I don't want you saying that about yourself." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Tori-
"no , that's what everyones thinking about me and calling me ! So I must be!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Sirius was angry that she was angry. She had brought this on yourself. "I don't know. I don't even know you anymore..." He walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Tori- she went after him "your not walking away from me again Sirius ! We need to sort this out!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Sirius stopped and looked at her. "So you want me to... What? Pretend it didn't happen? I walked in on it. I'll never get out of my mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Tori-
"no , I want you to admit you don't love me anymore , that you'll forget about me and find someone else, that you'll be fine without me" she smiled through her tears
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Sirius shook his head, small tears slipping down his face. "But I do still love you.... I hate what you're putting me through, but I love you still...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Tori-
She stood closer wiping away his tear "if you can't say that then I'm never going to give up on you , I'll never love anyone else , I just want you to know I'm here for you"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Sirius didn't realize how much he had missed her touch until she touched his cheek, wiping a tear away. He slowly moved closer and hesitantly hugged her, putting his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Tori-
she stopped herself from crying but without thinking she snuggled into him
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Sirius just stood there with her, his arms around her. He kept his head on the shoulder and his eyes closed. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Tori-
She pulled away "I'd better go.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Sirius nodded. "Bye..." He said quietly. He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Tori smiled sadly "oh and Sirius" she took of her locket and put it in his hand "I think you should keep it.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Sirius looked at the locket and turned it a few times in his palm. He looked back up at her and nodded, finding it impossible to smile back. This was how he knew it was really over. He carefully slipped the locker into his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Tori-
As she turned around a silent flood of tears flowed down her face she went as quickly as she could up to the astronomy tower where she could be alone and cry all she wanted she would never love anyone else , ever and she knew it . Just the thought of not living the rest of her life with him made her want to jump out of the window
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Sirius sat by a tree, in view of the Astronomy tower. He pulled the locker out and looked at it. He brought it to his lips and whispered something, and it started to glow. It configured into a key.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Tori- she had a look of determination in her eyes as she swung her legs out onto the outside windowsill of the astronomy tower she looked down "that's a long way to fall.." she whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Sirius looked up to see Tori in the Astronomy tower window. "No.. No, Tori!" He yelled, but knew she wouldn't be able to hear him. He jumped to his feet and took off running, going inside and making his way upstairs, hoping he could get to her in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

((checkout my pics of tori Very Happy on the pictures thread , I know I've said it all before but I found the perfect pics of her xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Tori-
She couldn't hear him and took a deep breath , her life wasn't worth living without him so why waste it? She moved a little closer to the edge and crouched uP
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

(I saw them earlier. Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm

((I think they're the best so far flower she just needs longer hair xP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next