The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Sirius stayed still. "I'm not telling you." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Cassie-
"what was that? " she hissed knowing exactly what he had just said "
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm

"I'm not telling you." Sirius said louder, glaring at her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Cassie- she laughed inhumouresly "it wasn't a question my boy you ARE going to tell me her name, and if I can't get it out of you , perhaps I'll get it out of dear andie" she smirked "I'm sure druella won't mind.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Sirius glared. "Don't you dare hurt her." He was ready to attack her, but that would surely get him killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Andromeda- she stood quivering looking at the ground

Cassie- she sighed and took out her knife "I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this .. Wasting precious pureblood" as she was saying this she had ran the knife down sirius' cheek
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Sirius barely winced, but tried to ignore the awful burning, and blood going down his face. "I don't care what you do to me, just don't hurt anyone else. It's my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Cassie- she sniggered and focused her attentions on andromeda running the knife along her arm "I'm sure you know her name dear.." she said sweetly

Andie- she gritted her teeth and glared at her aunt
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Sirius moved in front of Andromeda and shoved his aunt away from her. "Don't touch her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Cassiopeia - she snarled furious "CRUCIO!" she screamed at Sirius holding the curse for a few seconds then letting it go with a smirk

((I'm sorry I have to go I have school in the morning Sad I'll miss you loads Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Sirius collapsed on the floor, shaking. But he had managed not to yell out. He had bit his lip so hard he could taste blood. Lots of it.

(Awww! See you in the morning! I'll miss you too Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 am

Andie-
"Sirius!"she gasped and knelt down to help him

Cassie-
"andromeda , get up!" she snapped "so neither of you are going to tell me her name?" she raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 am

Sirius carefully got to his feet, wrapping his arms protectively around his cousin. "No. We aren't." He glared at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Cassie-
She scowled at her nephew and niece then smirked "perhaps...dear bella would be so kind?"
She crooned as she trailed the knife under bellatrixs neck

Bella-
She winced but kept her eyes firm on her aunts , it proved good in this family to show you are brave
"I can't quite remember.." bella lied easily , even though there were enough rumors going around about the girl
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Sirius was glad Bella didn't tell. He watched for a minute. "It's none of your business who I'm dating, Aunt Cassie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Cassie-
"well seeing as you got her pregnant she is carrying a member of my family " she snapped and then glared at Bella "And I thought you were one of us , clearly you'd rather be a blood traitor than live up to your family name" she hissed slicing bellas cheek

Bella-
She winced again and gritted her teeth

Cassie-
"I wonder if darling regulus knows.." she beamed at the boy

((do you want to play him?Smile))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Sirius glared at her. "You aren't going anywhere near her or my kids."

Regulus didn't hesitate. "Astoria Lovelace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Andromeda-
"what a bastard.." she muttered under her breath

Cassie-
She smiled at him "such a good boy, they're a pretty well known family , pureblood but obviously blood traitors the lot of them" she then chuckled remembering how many children Rosalind and Daniel had had she smirked at Sirius "which one is she?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Sirius was ready to attack Regulus, but focused on his Aunt. "I already told you, none of your fucking business."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Tori-
She hated herself even more they had all gotten hurt because of her

Cassie-
She smacked him hard around the side of his face "insolent boy using vulgar language like that in the house of black!"

Andromeda-
She decided that she wasn't going to be the meek little girl everyone expected she glared at her aunt "what's so fucking great about being a black , I'm not putting up with your pureblood crap anymore!"

Druella and Cygnus-
They looked horrified at thier daughter
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Sirius glared at his aunt still. "Being a Black isn't honorable, it's horrible. You're all lunatics!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Cassie-
She kept fairly calm "I'm going to get something ...special for my dear Sirius and Andromeda.." She stalked out of the room and headed up the stairs tripping over something she scowled and used an uncovery spell to reveall Asoria sat wide eyed on the stairs with a malicious smirk she grabbed hold of the girls hair and dragged her back into the parlour
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Sirius' eyes widened. "Let go of her!" He took out his wand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Cassie-
There was a general murmur from around the room or the night this was thier entertainment. She shot a body binding curse at him and then turned her attention to tori
"well well well , look what the dog threw up" she smirked

Tori-
She growled at Sirius' aunt whilst trying to get her wand
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Sirius panicked and struggled against the binds. "No! Don't hurt her!" He yelled. He was afraid she'd either murder Tori, or use Crucio on her. If she used Crucio on Tori it would kill the babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next