The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Empty
PostSubject: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 am

OOO: Pick up where we left off, Armani. We will only RP in this thread until they get back to the castle, though, keep in mind. Then I will start a new thread. =)

>>Sirius<<

He shifted from one foot to the other, a bit nervous of how she would react. But now was when he had to say it. He had finally admitted it to himself, so why not admit it to her? He looked up at her. "Because... I love you." He felt weird saying those words to someone other than family, but yet... It felt right.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Saphire: "Sirius , we can't! We'd hurt each other , you know what I'm like I couldn't do that to you your so sweet" she put her hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm

>>Sirius<<

He was silent for a moment, looking at the ground, then sighed. "I understand.." He muttered quietly. He felt weird. It was a sort of.... hollow feeling. He looked back at her and decided not to push her. "How can I get back to the castle? I'm not sure.." He changed the subject, and spoke in a quiet and calm way. Odd for Sirius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Saphire: she lifted his chin up "it's not because I don't like you back" she blushed "you know I'm a slag and Idont want to hirt you at all"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 pm

>>Sirius<<

He frowned. "You're not a slag Saphire. You don't sleep around, he just date a lot of people. That's just human nature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

--Saphire--

She raised an eyebrow at him "Sirius I don't care. I'm a slag and you need someone who's nice and considerate not someone who's going to cheat on you!"[u]
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm

>>Sirius<<

He looked away from her. "How do I get back to the castle?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Saphire
-------

She swallowed "I don't know , my sister always takes me back"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

>>Sirius<<

"Can she take me back?" He had a feeling that might be a bad idea, but they could always lie. Say he came here by accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Saphire

She was getting pretty annoyed "in case you diddnt notice she's in there taking care of my brother who's absoloutly pissed!!"

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 pm

>>Sirius<<

He shook his head. "I'll see you later then. I'll walk to Hogsmeade, and I can go home from there." He remembered his mum wanted him and his siblings home for the weekend. He morphed to his dog form and padded away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:10 pm

((can we skip to Monday?? Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 pm

(And skip Sirius, Reg, and Alecia staying home for the weekend?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

((I mean like leave this to till Mondays done on the other one))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:22 pm

(I'm confused..... *Blonde*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Saphire-
When she turned up to school on Monday she looke pale and thin , a large gash down her cheek and neck too. She sat in the common room waiting her friends return
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Sirius came into the common room grinning. When he saw Saphire the grin went away. "Saphire... What happened to you??" He went over to her, crouching down in front of her, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Saphire-
She shook her head and swallowed trying to sound alright "I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Sirius looked at the gashes. "No, you're not. Saph, I'm your friend, you can tell me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Saphire-
She looked up at him guiltily "I ...fell"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:20 pm

"Are you sure?.." Sirius knew she was lying, but he couldn't make her tell him. If she didn't want to tell anyone, she didn't have to. He was worried about her though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Saphire-
She took a deep breath and then nodded "yeah" she knew if she told anyone her brother would get even worse so she diddnt want to say anything
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Sirius nodded and sat on the couch beside her. "So what did you do on the weekend? Besides fall and hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Saphire-
"nothing much just stayed at home" she smiled and then her stomach growled Saphire blushed and pouted rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 pm

"Come on, let's to to the Great Hall." Sirius grinned and jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)   Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take It Because We Don't Have To (Sirius-->Saphire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next