The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Empty
PostSubject: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm

>>Older Sirius<<

He and Tori had been playing a game, and he was on the floor on his back, cracking up with laughter. There were feathers everywhere and the living room was a mess.

>>younger Sirius<<

He had flooed home from Hogsmeade, only to see two teenagers in his living room. "Umm.... Who are you?!" He asked, backing up.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Tori

She laughed picking feathers out of her hair "what do you mean? Who am I? I think you should know by now"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 pm

>>Younger Sirius<<

He looked at her strangely. "I don't know you." There was something about her, though. "Where's my mum? Why are you in my house?"

>>Older Sirius<<

He grinned. Realizing Tori was a teenager still, under his spell. "Well, we did buy the house." He laughed, standing up, offering Tori his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Tori

"yeah and I've lived here for what ,20 years?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

>>Younger Sirius<<

"Mum?" He glanced at them, and suddenly realized. "Dad?...." He said the second part hesitantly. Sure, he had seen his dads spirit before, but he though he was dreaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Tori: she grinned and nodded going to big him "where are the others?" just as she said that she heard a loud pop outside then bickering from Alecia and regulus

Regulus

"I told you I diddnt want to disparate!"

Alecia

"do I strike you a someone who cares?" she smirked and opened the door dropping her bags seeing a teenage girl who looked just like her hugging her brother "who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 pm

>>Sirius<<

He cracked up with laughter again. He then reached over and grabbed Tori's hand, slowly causing them both to glow white. When the glow stopped Tori was her real age again. Sirius remained a 17 year old, however. He grinned. "How could you not recognize your own mum?" He smiled at Alecia, remembering how sweet and innocent she was as a baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Alecia

She grinned "I diddnt know it was you" she went and hugged her mum and dad

Regulus:

He wasn't sure what to do so stood where he was watching akwardly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

>>Sirius<<

He hugged her back. "Ignore the mess. We got bored." He kicked a pile of feathers away from him, grinning.

>>Younger Sirius<<

He was staring at his dad, trying to wake himself up from what he thought was a dream. He felt like he was just setting himself up for disappointment. When he blinked, his dad would be gone, and that feeling of emptiness would return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Tori:

She shouted for trinkie to clean it up and take the kids bags upstairs "now if you dont mind sirius i'd prefer be young again
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 pm

>>Sirius<<

"No problem. Old people are boring anyway." He grinned and stuck his tongue out at her. Then he touched her arm, turning her 18. He immediately ran from her, so she wouldn't hit him for the 'old people' comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Alecia:

she watched her mum with a smile as she ran after her dad

Regulus

He grinned as he watched

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Sirius grinned and jumped over the couch, putting a pillow over his head. "Not my hair!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Tori:

"i'll spare you this time" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Sirius smiled and ran a hand through his hair, dropping the pillow. "Good. I got worried." He said jokingly. "You know what this means right? I win!" He stuck out his tongue, making a face at her.

Younger Sirius grinned and laughed. "This is wicked...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Regulus :

he grinned "I can't wait to see our new rooms" he grinned , the house was a big mansion and had loads of rooms tori decorated a new room for them after every term

Alecia: "yeah!" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Sirius grinned. "Sweet. Tonight's the first night in like... 15 years I've gotten to sleep in my own bed. Well, if you don't count Tori." He poked her in the side, then ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Alecia: she swiftly darted up the stairs before her brothers with a triumphant grin

Regulus: he pouted at Alecia "that wasn't fair!"

Tori: "reg and Sirius room 12, Alecia room 15 and me and your dad room 16" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Sirius jumped on he and Tori's bed and hugged the covers. It was overwhelming how much he missed it. Then he remembered all those cold nights in Azkaban, and sleeping on the cold stone ground. He gripped the sheets. "Tori." He stood and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close into a loving kiss. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Tori:

"Sirius" she smiled and kissed him back running her fingers through his hair. He would never understand how much she missed him all the time he wasn't there. The last time she saw him as a free man was when he wa storming out of the house to James and lilies , he got arrested after that. She hated Peter Petigrew now , and to think that we all put our trust in him . Tori had offered to pretend that Harry was hers but Lilly loved him so much she could never let anyone think he wasn't hers.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Sirius smiled. "I love you do much." He just held onto her, trying and failing to keep away the memories in his mind. Flashes of  chains and him getting tazered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Tori~

She smiled as she heard their moment being interupted by what sounded like an argument between the kids she rolled her eyes and went out onto the landing

Alecia~

"Sirius your so stupid!!" she screamed at him "give me my bags back now!"

Regulus~

he grinned as him and Sirius levitated them over the banister
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Younger Sirius grinned. "No can do. Unless, you're willing to bargain." He said teasingly, levitating them out further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Alecia~
She smirked and out of her back pocket pulled Sirius and regulus' signed quidich ball and with a grin she tossed it between her hands "I think you ought to give me them back" she said menacingly

Tori~
"well this isn't going to end well " she sigh and shook her head
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Sirius was about to say something, but it was too late.

[Younger] Sirius glared. "Hey! Give that back!" He lounged at Alecia, tackling her. He snatched back the Quiddich ball and backed up from his sister. "You could've just killed me! And if that happened, Saph would bring me back from the dead and kill me again! We have a Potions assignment due, and let's face it, she needs my help." He said it a bit quick, but cut himself off when he realized he mentioned her.

Sirius smirked. "Saph?"

[Younger] Sirius looked embarrassed. "Umm... Yeah. Saphire. She's just my potions class partner." He crossed is fingers behind his back, hoping Regulus wouldn't mention that he caught them kissing. Who knows what his mum would do... she was protective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next