The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Empty
PostSubject: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

((this is a short rp about when tori and Sirius and Lilly and James first met at platform 9 and 3 quarters , on the train ride there and when they get sorted Smile ))

Astoria- her mother and father had just dropped her and the rest of her sisters off at the platform . Tori stood with a pout on her face , the face of a sweet innocent 12 year old girl , her dishevelled hair had been straightened by her mother and reached her waist . Her warm chocolate brown eyes were framed by thick eyelashes and her small lips were stained pink. She was frustrated that her mother had got her ready and was determined to sort herself out before she got on the train , or atleast whilst she was on it . Lilly would probably help her anyway. Her sisters all went to their compartments whilst tori was left with a huge suitcase that was miles too big for her
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:54 pm

(Yes! I wanted to do this scene.)

Sirius had been dropped off by his mother too. She fussed over his hair and then kissed his forehead. "Ok, mum." He grinned as he said goodbyes, hugging his little brother who wasn't old enough to come yet, and pulled his trunk behind him. He naturally went to find Remus, James, and Peter. Then he seen a little girl. She was pretty, but she looked... Upset? Scared? He wasn't sure. She definitely looked too small to be pulling that trunk she had. He smirked and decided it was a golden opportunity. He went over to her. "Hey babe, you need help with that?"
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Tori-
She rolled her eyes "no thanks 'babe' I'll manage without help from you " she smirked at him

James-
His eyes widened and a look of amusement spread across his face
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Sirius continued to smirk, looking up and down her. "Why are so short?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Tori-
She glared at him "why are you so tall?!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 pm

"Because I'm a sexy beast." Sirius replied with another signature smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 am

Tori-
She smirked again "in your dreams"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 am

Sirius smiled. "You have pretty eyes." He decided to try being nice, since that worked sometimes too. Although he'd never admit it, she really did have very pretty eyes. But at the same time, she was just a girl. Nobody special. 'She's got a temper, that's never good...' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Ttori-
she blushed and giggled slightly but soon straightened out her face "thanks..I guess"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Sirius held out his hand. "I'm Sirius. Sirius Black." He wondered if she'd be horrified, like some people were when they discovered what family he was from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Tori-
She raised an eyebrow but said slowly "Astoria, astoria lovelace" she shook his hand and smiled slightlyshe then continued in saying "now I'f you'd like to excuse me I need to get this" she pointed to her suitcase "over into the train ..oh and find lilly"

James-

he perked up "who's lilly?" He smirked
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Sirius grinned. "You mean Reds? She's pleasant, that one." He said sarcastically. He had already met her, and got kicked in the leg by her too.

At that moment Lily skipped up. "Hey Tori, miss me?" She said with a smile. She noticed Sirius and glared at him. "Black.." She looked at James, smiling. "Hi, I'm Lily Evans." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Tori-
She rolled her eyes at sirius "hey lills and before you say anything about the way I look my mum dressed me again"

James-
He grinned sheepishly and fixed his hair "james potter"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Lily smiled shyly at James then looked at Tori and giggled. "I figured." Lily was dressed in a white T-shirt with a muggle band logo on it and light colored jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Tori-
She looked up at james ans sirius "see you round?" She then attempted to drag her suitcase to the train

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Lily gave the boys a small wave and followed Tori, helping her to drag her trunk, her own already on the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Tori-
She hauled the case onto the train before getting into a compartment

James-
"wow" he said mesmerised "she was beautiful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 pm

((maybe James and Sirius should have to go in the same compartment because the rest are full?))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Sirius grinned. "Which one?"

Lily sat in the compartment across from Tori. "That Sirius Black boy is trouble... And the way the other boy kept messing his hair was odd."

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:57 pm

James- he smirked "the red head , but the blonde one was alright"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Sirius nudged him lightly in the ribs. "Let's get on the train. And Reds kept smiling at you, you should ask her out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Tori-
She nodded "yeah....trouble . Speaking of hair close the curtains for a minute will you? I need to do my hair and get changed"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Lily nodded and closed the curtains, locking the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Tori-
She changed into a black skirt and White school shirt , she was going to get changed into robes anyway. She waved her wand around her hair and made it natural , wavy/curly blonde and down to her waist she pulled her diamond ratings out and threw them on the floor "done" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Lily changed into a white school shirt and a black skirt, putting her robes on. "Me too." She smiled, and pulled the curtains back up, unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next