The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Sirius burst through the door of the astronomy tower as she was jumping. "NO!" He yelled and jumped forward, leaning out of the window and grabbing her shirt. He held her by the shirt as she dangled over the side. "Tori!" He grabbed onto her hand and with of his and started to pull her up.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Tori-
She looked up at him sadly "just let go.." she was dangling out of a building and speaking calmly anybody else would think she was mental but her friends knew how she was , she was sometimes selfish but usually always put others before herself . This she saw as helping everyone seeing as they all hated her so much
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

"No!" Sirius said defiantly, trying to pull her up. "I can't live without you Tori! I love you! Please don't leave me!" 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Tori-
Her face looked pained , she should let go she should have jumped before maybe then he wouldn't have known how she had died "this way I can't hurt you anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

"I don't want to be without you! I forgave you! Please, I love you!" Sirius was begging as he struggled to keep hold of her. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Tori-
"Sirius don't , you're only saying all this because I'm dangling out of a building .." she chuckled lightly "your going to be okay.." she was sounding a. Bit delusional at the moment as if she had just gone mad..

(( D: ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Sirius wasn't giving up. "No. You're only 17! What about our lives together Tori? Remember? We're going to grow up and get married. We'll buy a house and have kids.. You can't give up on that!" He pulled her up a little, but It was hard. Gravity was trying to force her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Tori-
She smiled up at him "you want to have kids?" she then snapped out of it and mumbled "not the point here" she then tried pulling herself up
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Sirius pulled her through the window and fell backwards with her in his lap. He hugged her tightly, tears pouring down his face. "I love you. So much Tori. Don't ever do that again." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Tori-
She hugged him back and smiled wiping away his tears "I won't , I promise"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Sirius looked her in the eyes. "What the hell were you thinking?!" He asked quietly. He kissed her all over, gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"I was thinking that no life was worth living if I wasn't living it with you" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Sirius looked pained. "Don't ever hurt yourself. Please." He kissed her softly. "I love you." He stroked her hair very lightly and held her close.

(Go to next gen?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm

((yea sure sorry :p ))

Tori-
"I won't " she grinned
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Sirius smiled and kissed her once more softly, then stood up, helping her to her feet. He held her hand. "Cone on, let's get out of here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Tori-
She stood up barefoot , she had thrown he shoes before her
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm

"Let's go back to the common room." Sirius was still in shock that she had attempted suicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Tori-
She nodded "I knew I was going to do that from the moment I gave you my locket.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Sirius bit his lip. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:32 am

Tori-
She frowned "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that .."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 am

Sirius hugged her tightly. "I'm keeping a close watch on you..." He messed with her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 am

Tori-
She giggled "does this mean I can put my locket back on?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 am

Sirius nodded. "You have to keep it on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 am

Tori-
She smiled "that's the first time I've ever taken it off.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Sirius took the locket out of his pocket and put it around her neck. Then he kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next