The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Tori-
She shook her head "I new to go apologise to serena.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:42 pm

"Something tells me she'll still be pissed." Sirius pointed out. "You ruined her chance to get with Sirius Black." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Tori-
She grinned and kissed him again "ah well , still I'll try to be civil" Tori winked before going to find serena
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Serena was standing in the hall with her friends. "And then she just came up and went all... Physio path."

Melonie frowned. "I can't believe you came so close to having sex with him. Black's been sleeping around since he broke up with her. She's just pissed.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "It's her own fault. Everyone in the school was betting they'd break up anyway. But it's good news, because now he's on rebound!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Tori-
She raised an eyebrow as she stood in the hall "bitch please , when he was kissing you he was wishing it was me" she smirked
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Serena just smirked. "And you're proud of that? That's sad.... And pretty damn heartless." She turned and walked off in a snobby way, her little group following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Tori-
She grinned "you know , if you were pretty in the slightest he would have slept with you anyway..but too bad you look like a bullfrog with the flu" she smirked "or you mignt have had a chance of sleeping with my boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Serena ignored her completely, going down the hall.

Padfoot came sprinting down the hall, and hid behind Tori's legs. A prefect girl ran around the corner. "

"There you are!" The girl panted, and shook her head. "Is that your dog?! I found him in the corridor. You have to keep him in your dorm please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Tori-
"oh yeah sorry!" she grinned sheepishly at the prefect "cmon snuffles let's get you home" she smirked
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Padfoot let his purple and pink tongue hang out and barked, then followed Tori, heading to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Tori-
She grinned and skipped past serena with padfoot and chuckled "no no snuffles , serena isn't a new playmate , she's a person not a dog silly"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Padfoot wagged his tail in response. He would have laughed if he were in his human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Tori-
She sighed happily when they got back in the common room

((please could you reply on first impressions and details of the trade? Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:39 pm

(Sure! Forgot about it.)

Sirius shifted back to his human form. "I got curious and wondered down the hall.. The Prefect got all angry about it." He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 pm

((it's fine :p))

Tori-
she giggled And sat on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Sirius sat down next to her. "Did you talk to Serena?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Tori-
"it was a ...brief conversation let's put it that way" she smirked
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Sirius sighed. "What was said?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Tori-
"well I started with bitch please and ended by calling her a dog..." she grinned
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 pm

"Why, what did she say to make you start with that?" Sirius had to hold back laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Tori-
She rolled her eyes "she mignt have called me a physcopath and also said that she nearly slept with you.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Sirius frowned. It wasn't a lie though. The part about almost sleeping with her. "I'm glad you stopped us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Tori-
She smiled and nodded "I'm glad you stopped me too..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Sirius pulled her into his lap and smiled. "I love you.." He kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Tori-
"I love you more" she put her head on his chest she felt complete again she hadn't been this close to him in over a week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next