The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 pm

((awh he's calling her Astoria :'( ))

Tori- she came in and told Lilly that she wasn't going up to the dorm tonight , she sat on the couch quietly thinking about Sirius
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm

(Yeah Sad

Sirius came back to the common room later to see Astoria sitting on the couch.  He went over to her and kneeled in front of her. "I just want to apologize for earlier. Even though we aren't together... It was wrong for that to be said while you were right there. To be fair, I didn't know you were still there... I'm sorry." He leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently, then got up to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Tori-
She shook her head "dont, we should be moving on now anyway.." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Sirius shook his head. "It was still wrong.... And for that I really am sorry." He walked up to his dorm. He didn't want to move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 pm

"you shouldn't have to be" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Over the next few days Sirius didn't run into Tori at all, and spent most of his time skipping classes, doing pranks, teasing first years and hexing random people. He was acting like his old self. He got into several fist fights with different people, twice with Blake. He walked down the hall and gripped his wand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Tori-
As soon as the news was out that she was single she had been hit on quite alot but just ignored all of them she had punched one guy, Blake had been trying to talk to her , he actually seemed like he cared for her . She haddnt talked much to anyone and was sat on a windowsill in the courtyard drawing random things in her potions book
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Sirius sat against the wall once he got into the courtyard. He was consumed by hatred. For everything around him. It kept him from showing true emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Tori-
She glanced up at him and sighed
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Sirius hadn't noticed Astoria and was looking up at the sky. There was no anger on his face. He closed his eyes, taking a breath of the fresh air. He imagined he was free. He wasn't Sirius Black. He was just a person... Free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Tori-
She hated herself so much for doing this to him
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Sirius laid down on his back, opening his eyes and staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Tori-
She bit her lip "Sirius ?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Sirius sat up. He knew that voice anywhere. He looked at her, having not realized she was there. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Tori-
She bit her lip then said softly "I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm

"You don't have to apologize because you love someone else..." Sirius frowned. "It's whatever makes you happy... I get that...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Tori-
She sort of glared at him "I don't love anyone else but you.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Sirius couldn't contain his anger at how she was acting. "You have a fucking funny way of showing it!" He stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Tori- she stood up too throwing her potions book on the floor "I think you should ask Blake what really happened before you start fucking shouting at me!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Sirius let out a bitter laugh. "He didn't rape you. You had sex with him. It takes two people! Wake up Astoria!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Tori-
"I know fucking well he diddnt rape me Sirius! I'm being serious ask him!" she shouted across the court
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Sirius shook his head. "Im not talking to that bastard! He took the the only thing I had left that was mine... Why would I want to get within a hundred fucking feet of him?" He had gotten quieter now, and his anger was fading to sadness. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Tori- she swallowed "it was him who started it " she blurted out
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Sirius couldn't take this. He had tears in his eyes, for the first time in years. "I walked in on it. You can't say it was just his fault. It takes two Astoria... It doesn't matter who started it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Tori-
She swallowed her tears again "I know it takes two.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)   Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There Blue Eyes (Sirius-->Serena-->Tori)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next