The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Bailey smiled and giggled. "That sounds perfect." She leaned into him and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:14 am

Blaine smiled and kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Bailey smiled. She felt a vibration and took her phone out, then turned it off and put it back in her pocket, and got on her tip toes and kissed his neck. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Blaine smiled and kissed her lips deeply, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:25 am

Bailey wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, closing her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:07 am

(I have an ANNOUNCMENT, in case you didn't read the one on the home page. There's been a website change. I'm REALLY SORRY, I know we've changed websites three times now, but it's essential. I'm going to actually buy the domain name on this new site, and that's where we'll stay for good. It isn't just for our RP, it's open to other people too. It's a social site mainly, but we have a RP section. In the RP section we will start in the Marauders Era, in first year. We can't do what we did here, with all the different confusing times. It's really jumbled lol. If there's a particular RP you really want to continue, we can do so through private messages on the new sight. The address is twistedtwilights.nstars.org ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3