The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:57 pm

OOC: This is a small plot I thought about carrying out, and decided to. What if Bailey makes a horrible mistake? And... It doesn't stay secret. This takes place a year after Bailey had the twins. So everything is back to normal.

Hunter pushed Bailey down on the bed, kissing her again in a fierce way, smirking. They were tangled in sheets.

Bailey giggled and kissed him back. She was under him, and he had been tickling him. Blaine wasn't home, and the kids were with Jessica for the day. She wasn't sure when Blaine would be home, but she wasn't thinking about it. She giggled again as he kissed her neck, down to her chest. They were both naked, but nothing had happened yet.

"Give up." He whispered in her ear, smirking.

"No!" she said as she laughed. Then he kissed her again and she kissed back with equal force, pulling him close.

**Fades to black**

Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Blaine sighed deeply once he apparated home, into the living room. He pulled his coat off and left his shoes by the door. He unbuttoned his vest and loosened his tie and tossed himself on the couch, closing his eyes.

((Hope you don't mind I pop in))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

((That's what I intended. Razz ))

Bailey **faded from black** and giggled, backing up and hitting the wall by accident. She wasn't aware Blaine was home. She put her shorts on but Hunter had pulled on his boxers and pinned her against the wall before she could get fully dressed. She laughed. "Stop it. We shouldn't have done this.."

Hunter kissed her roughly. "You weren't complaining a few minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Blaine heard a knock on the wall and frowned slightly. "Bailey? You up there?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Bailey covered her mouth to stop from gasping. Hunter heard him and quickly apparated. Bailey threw on her clothes. "Yeah! I'll be down in a minute!" she called, then brushed her hair and magically made the bed. She was consumed by guilt, but didn't let it show. She went downstairs in shorts and a tank top, along with her fuzzy socks she wore as pajamas. "I got back like an hour ago from the Mall." She smiled and went over to him, giving him a kiss and sitting down beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Blaine smiled. "Did you have a good time?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Bailey smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I bought some clothes and little things, like bracelets." She did tend to often wear a lot of bracelets on either, or both wrists. "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Blaine frowned as he looked at her bracelets. "Stressful..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Bailey frowned. "What happened?" She had her hand on his and was lightly tracing circles over his hand with her thumb, but looking at him.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"A bunch of boring work stuff." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "'I'm going to get in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm

"Okay. I'm going to go outside." She stood up and kissed him, then skipped to the stairs and ran up them, changing into jeans, leaving the same tank top on, and pulling purple shoes on. She giggled and shook her head after getting a text from Hunter. 'Hey... Wink' she put her phone back into her pocket, choosing to ignore the text, and went back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Blaine smiled and kissed her back. "Ok," He stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom to take his shower.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Bailey nearly panicked as she got outside and realized Hunter had left his coat upstairs. Maybe he wouldn't notice. She hoped.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Blaine finished his shower, and as he was getting dressed, he noticed a coat on the bed. He picked it up. It wasn't one of his and it definitely not Bailey's.... He shrugged and left it on the bed, going downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Bailey had been sitting on the swing in the backyard when Blaine came down. She couldn't take not telling him the truth. She went up to him and held his hand, looking at him sadly. "Blaine, I have to tell you something...." She almost didn't say it. She paused and looked down, mumbling the words barely above a whisper. "I had an affair."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 am

Blaine frowned. He could feel himself getting upset but he swallowed and calmed down a little. "With who?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am

Bailey couldn't look at him, not wanting to see his expression. "Hunter..." She was ashamed of herself. "Blaine I'm so sorry...." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 am

Blaine took a deep breath. He had been trying to kept his anger in controll lately so he just took big breaths in and out. He pulled his hand from hers and walked quietly into the house.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 am

"I love you, I really do.." Bailey walked quietly back inside. "I wasn't trying to hurt you." She had tears in her eyes, knowing she was going be to the cause of their relationship being destroyed.  "I just......" She shook her head. "You're never here. And when you are you get angry and yell a lot... I know this isn't your fault, I did a horrible thing. But I feel alone, and I got caught up in the attention he was giving, and it happened too fast to stop it.." She had tears going down her face now. 
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Blaine stood with his back to her but listened to every word she said. And she was right, he was never there. He sighed and before he knew it, his fist had connected with the wall, leaving a very noticeable hole. He scowled and looked at his hand then looked at Bailey. "I need to think." He marched upstairs quickly, going into the twins' room.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 am

Bailey was startled when he punched the wall. She backed up a little. She left him alone to think though. She knew what she had done was very wrong. Looking at the hole in the wall she was a bit scared. Not of him. She never feared that Blaine would her her. No, she was scared of what might happen now.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Blaine sighed and looked at the twins, sleeping peacefully. He looked at his hand. His knuckles were already bruising. He sighed and sat in the rocking chair, taking deep breaths again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Bailey went to the living room and sat down, putting her head on the couch arm.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 am

Blaine came back downstairs, his hand aching. He found Bailey and dropped to his knees in front of her, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry. Baby I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 am

Bailey sat on her knees in front of him and hugged him tightly. "You don't have anything to be sorry for." Tears were going down her cheeks too. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next