The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Empty
PostSubject: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 am

What happens when Sirius finds out Tori is cheating on him?

>>Sirius<<

He couldn't believe this whole thing. He scowled and punched the wall. "How could you?!" He looked at her. "I loved you with everything I had.... And you just ran off and fucked some stranger!" He felt a burning and spoke softer to avoid tears. It was weakness. "If you hated me that much, why didn't you just break up with me? You would rather hurt me? I... I still love you. I can't help it... But why?" He was  heartbroken. "I thought I finally found someone I could trust. I guess I should've seen it coming at the party. You were distant, and acted like you didn't want me to touch you. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Tori: she had tears streaming down her face "I hate myself for this you know? I love you so much I don't know why?! He just worked his way around me he knows my weaknesses " she wiped away her tears furiously "I could never hate you, it just seemed like you weren't interested
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Sirius just looked at her. "Weren't interested?.... Tori, you know I love you.... Why would you think that?" He was still furious, but tried to be calm. "And you didn't regret it while you were doing it... You knew what you were doing. And you still did it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Tori

"don't try and tell me how I felt! I regret everything , I wish you diddnt still love me just so that you weren't hurting. I'm the worst person ever and I hate myself, I get it , it's not entirely my fault , it's blames too..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm

"I wouldn't stop loving you just to not feel hurt........ Don't hate yourself Tori." He took a step towards her, sort of hesitant. "I forgive you." He looked down, anger no longer showing on his face. He kept it on the inside, purely because he wanted them to be able to work it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Tori: "you can't do that , after everything that I've done. , I know your mad Sirius I can see it in your eyes , it's my fault , I diddnt ever want to hurt you , I just, " then Blake entered the common room then looke hesitant and started backing back out
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm

As soon as Sirius saw Blake enter the common room his expression turned to pure hatred. He walked right over to him and didn't bother taking out his wand, but punched him in the face. And anyone who's ever been punched by Sirius, knew that was worst than whatever hex he could do to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Blake:

"shit" he mumbled trying to wipe away the blood from his nose "what was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

"Stay the hell away from Tori!" He shouted and shoved him to the ground, punching him again, putting full force into it. He stepped away from Blake and went over by Tori. He didn't want to touch her, since she had been all over Blake. But at the same time, he wanted to pull her close. He wanted to cry. He wanted to hospitalize Blake. He wanted to apologize to Tori, for everything he had ever done wrong to her. But he didn't do any of these things. He backed up and let himself fall against the wall, into a sitting position. He pulled his knees to his chest and put his face down on his knees, hiding his face. Therefore, hiding his emotions. His body shook slightly, but he was silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Tori:
she looked at them "this is all my fault" she whispered sitting back down on the couch

Blake:
He couldn't see that well and glared at Sirius "you know what black if she really wanted you she wouldn't have slept with me!" he taunted him smirking
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Sirius tried to remain calm, but it wasn't happening. He tried to tell himself it wasn't worth it, to hurt someone as badly as he was about to hurt Blake. And for what? His relationship was most likely done for anyways, he figured. He slowly stood up.   "You obviously don't know who I am..." He tilted his head slightly. "If you think for a second I'd hesitate to injure you severely, you're wrong." He had a calm voice, but anger in his expression and tenseness. "However, I applaud your bravery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Blake: he laughed and rolled his eyes "the only reason I'm not fightin back is for her sake" he pointed at tori
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 pm

When Blake said that he suddenly wanted to leave. He felt sick. He acted as if he...... Cared? Did she care about him too? He had to get out of there. He left quickly, without saying anything. 'If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours in the first place.' This was what he thought of.  He went out onto the grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Blake: he shook his head at tori before heading up to his room
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

As Sirius sat there, under his favorite tree, up against a boulder, all he could think about was Tori. Blake was right, he thought. 'Im selfish... To want her. Now he's got her... If she's happy, I'll leave her alone. If she wants. I'll do whatever she wants.....'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Tori: she dragged herself up an out of the chair she had to find Sirius and sort this mess out she hated falling out with him and found him under the tree she stayed and watched him
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:12 pm

In his mind he was rebuilding barriers. Sirius felt like he needed to bloke out his emotions. Become heartless and uncaring like his family, to avoid hurt. His grey eyes were focused on the ground. But they were still soft, he couldn't force hatefulness. He had a good nature about him, even now.  He curiously watched a squirrel in a tree. "I bet you like being up there, huh?" He watched it flick it's tail, and didn't bother to resist the small small that crossed his expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:42 am

Tori: she went and sat next to him and dissent say anything , she felt like bursting into tears it was all her fault
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 am

Sirius knew she was there, but he didn't look at her. "Is what he said true?" he asked quietly. He didn't sound angry, he was sad. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you..." He felt like he had to apologize, even though it was her that left him, not the other way around. "If I had, maybe you would have changed your mind.... Or maybe you wouldn't have. Maybe it wouldn't have made a difference..." He had tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Tori:

She frowned "I'm not leaving you for him....I want you to know that... I could never love anyone else" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Sirius looked at her. "Why did you do it? Honestly.." He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Tori~

"I diddnt think you still liked me anymore , I dont know why and then I felt hurt , and whenever I was hurt and I was single I used to get a new boyfriend...." she said drawing in the dirt
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Sirius looked at her. "You're right. I don't like you..." He reached over and held her hand. "I love you." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Tori~
"I'm such an idiot" she shook her head "I love you too" she smiled and brushed her thumb across his hand "I'm so so so sorry Sirius ..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Sirius leaned down and kissed her head. "I forgive you..." He was still hurt of course, but he was willing to let it go. For their relationships sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next