The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 am

Tori~
she raised an eyebrow at her son " who is this 'Saphire'"

Alecia~
"oh I know who she is!" she grinned "it's that girl your always with isn't it ? She has the long brown wavy hair and really blue eyes?" she smirked
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:48 am

[Younger] Sirius was distracted by Alecia's description of Saphire. "Beautiful blue eyes...." He smiled. "And she claims that it was just a game. Well it's not a game anymore, not after last night... It's real." He realized that once again he was talking to himself, and his whole family was there. "I can explain...." He said quickly to his parents. "All that happened last night was.... Just... Stuff. Nothing." He tripped over his words, not looking at them. He sent a warning look at Regulus.

Sirius looked at his other son. "Regulus, do you know anything about this?" He was concerned that his twelve year old son was going to make the same mistake he did in his third year. It's what it sounded like, anyways. "Sirius, exactly how close are you and this girl?..."

[Younger] Sirius looked up at him. "Friends. Honest, dad. We're just friends..."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Regulus-
"well I don't go around snogging my 'friends' he smirked at Sirius

Tori-
She tried to keep calm and gritted her teeth letting Sirius deal with this , she was extremely protective over her children after what happened with alexia after all she went through to have the baby girls and then someone took alexia away from her. she wanted to make sure no-one ever hurt any of her family ever again

Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm

[Younger] Sirius glared at Regulus. "I only kissed her once. She kissed me the last time! On the cheek though."

Sirius shook his head. "Girls aren't objects. You can't kiss someone and be 'just friends'. It isn't right, Sirius."

[Younger] Sirius looked down. "I know... I like her, I guess.... I mean... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Alecia-
She smirked as she watched them discuss the issue and played with her hair

Regulus-
He shrugged "I'm not gunna lie to him"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm

[Younger] Sirius shook his head. "She likes me too, she told me.... She said that we can't date because I'm 'sweet' and 'deserve better'..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Tori-
She sighed "I probably should have said that to your dad but you know what , we used to hate each other , literally . We used to constantly bicker get each other into detentions. And your dad seemed to have a habit of flicking peas at me in the great hall. After all that it worked out , so just wait , you mint even move on but for now take your time..
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Sirius kissed Tori on the head. "I'm glad you didn't say that to me. I wouldn't have listened to you anyway." He grinned. 

[Younger] Sirius frowned. "Why waste time? What if something bad happens? You two spent all that time hating each other, and when you finally got together you only had a few years. Look at you now! What if that happens to me?!" He stormed away. He hated it. He never wanted to fall for anyone. He was afraid he'd lose them, like his parents. But it was too late of course. He had fallen in love with Saphire the moment he kissed her, during the fight they had. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Alecia- she bit her lip and looked at her parents
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Sirius frowned, not entirely sure what to do. He was right though. But Sirius had only been there until his daughters were three. He didn't know how to respond to a 12 year old in this situation. He looked at Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Tori- she sighed , she hated seeing her children upset and went after him "darling , it's all going to turn out alright.." she told him soothingly stroking his hair
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

[Younger] Sirius leaned into Tori, letting her stroke his hair. "Mum, I really like her..... But I always end up doing something to mess things up around her."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Tori-
"Like what sweetie?" she frowned
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:27 pm

"Like getting in a fight with this guy she liked, watching her get dressed, tripping her in the hallway, almost drowning her, getting her bit by some plant in Herbology class, getting us detention for exploding a milkshake in the Great Hall... The list goes on...." Sirius sighed.

[Older] Sirius came over to them and stood on the other side of his son, lightly rubbing his back. "Watching her get dressed?.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 am

Tori-
She looked at him funny "you watched her get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 am

"Yeah...." Sirius grinned sheepishly. "I didn't.. Intend to, but I was in her room with her and she didn't know..... And it was tempting..... Well, she knew I was in her room, but she didn't know it was me." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am

Tori- "what exactly do you mean?" she asked suspiciously
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 am

Sirius shook his head. "Sorry mum, I can't tell you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Tori- she sighed "can you tell your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Sirius shook his head. "Only two people know... I can't tell anyone else. Saphire and Reg." He knew he could trust Regulus not to tell them this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Tori-
She was feeling very motherly at the moment ((xP)) "Sirius I think you should tell me"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm

"I had sex with Saphire." Sirius blurted our. He said the first lie that came to mind. But he did it convincingly. He turned red, blushing. He looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Tori-
Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened "oh god no.." she said putting her Jean in her hands "Sirius your twelve!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Sirius looked guilty. "I know..." He looked up at her.

[Older] Sirius looked at him. "Sirius, you're only a kid! Why would you do that??"

Sirius bit his lip. "Curiosity..." He said quietly. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Tori-
She took a deep breath an then said to Sirius (older) "do remember Sirius we were both thirteen.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next