The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caught in the act...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Caught in the act... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Tori-
She grabbed the sheet to cover herself

Blake-
He turned a little pink "don't take it out on her.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Sirius shook his head. "Really? You're going to cover yourself? Its not like I haven't seen it before." He said bitterly. "I need to talk to you Astoria. Now." He didn't plan on trying to fix this, but it was important that he made a few things clear.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Tori-
She nodded and put her clothes back on , she diddnt want to talk she diddnt deserve it she got up and followed him
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Sirius walked with her into an empty corridor. "Look, this isn't about me or you. You've.... Torn me down." He already had tears in his eyes. "This is about the babies. When they're born, you can't keep me from seeing them. And now... You're pregnant. It's none of my business what you do after they're born, but you can't... Have sex while you're pregnant. Please..." He didn't want to turn it into something about them but couldn't help it. "And just so you know... Whatever games you were playing with me, you won... You win Tori. I'm sorry I made you do miserable that you had to resort to cheating on me behind my back. For a long time... Even though I deserved it, you could have broke up with me the first time you cheated. Why did you have to dig the knife deeper?" He had tears going down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Tori-
She sniffed and wiped away her tears "I won't stop you from seeing them, I did try my best not to hurt you again but you welcomed me back because you were scared of losing me, it's my fault I never wanted to hurt you , I wasnt playing games ,, it was after quidich when he was helping me on my beating, just so you know.." she sniffled again and sighed "I am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Sirius sat down. "I want to fall asleep and never wake up." He said truthfully. He was having very dark and depressed thoughts. "Are you going to date him now? Just forget everything we ever had....." He looked up at her, pain and heartbreak clear on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Tori-
She wanted to wipe away his tears but knew it would make things worse "I could never forget you , you are my first love , I thought we were going somewhere.... No I shan't be dating Blake but he does have feelings , I'm going to have to tell him civilly " she looked down at Sirius and had to stop herself from crying again
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

"You deserve to be happy... What you've done to me doesn't matter. If he makes you happy, you should be with him...." Sirius said quietly. Even after all of this, he couldn't stop himself from wanting the best for her. James was right. He didn't hate her. He only hated what she did to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Tori-
She shook her head "I don't love him.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Sirius started to dig his nails into the skin on his arm until he was bleeding. "Then why? Why did you cheat on me for him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Tori-
"because , well he reminded me of you when we first met, it's not an excuse but it's my reason
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Sirius didn't know what to say. "Tori..... I was there. I was there for you! I never left your side! Are you honestly saying you cheated on me because someone reminded you of me?? The real me was there the whole time! I care about you a hell of a lot more than him. I'd lay down and die for you. Even now." He said angrily. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Tori-
She bit her lip "it's just who I am.. who I was.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Sirius stood up, wiping the blood from his arm onto his jeans. He just looked at for a moment, before talking again. "You can be free now then. You can do whatever you want. I won't be there to hold you back now." He sighed. "I have to go pack now. I'm going home for a few days..." He hoped his Aunt would be there. She'd torture him, and he'd let her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Tori-
She touched his arm lightly jus to get his attention "I'm um going for a scan tommorow, I'll send you the pictures?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Sirius stopped. "Can I come with you?" He wanted to be involved with everything that had to do with the twins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Tori-
"okay" she nodded and put a hand over her now slightly raised stomach "I'll message you about it.."

((I forgot we gave them facebook Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

(Yeah. This RP is making me depressed. xD)

Sirius nodded. "And Tori..... You know I still love you, right? I promise I won't be mean to you after this. I'll leave you alone unless it has something to do with the twins." He walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 pm

((same Sad let's cry together Razz))

Tori-
She looked confused "why would she want him to leave her alone? She loved him and he loved her , she had really ruined everything she sat in the corridor took out her phone and went on face book. She saw that her cover photonwas still of her and Sirius kissing. She changed it and then held back tears as she changed her relationship status to single again
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

(*Cries and huggles you*)

Sirius laid on the couch in the common room, picking up a piece of parchment and trying to fold it into something. "So, what are we doing at Hogsmeade this weekend?" He put on a grin, looking at Remus and James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

James-
He grinned and shrugged "mischief"

((D,: huggles you back ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Sirius laughed. "As always. But anything specific?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

James-
"the hogs head?" he shrugged and then smirked "or would remsy rather go to the book shop?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Remus grinned. "I'm good. This weekend is all about fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Tori-
She got up and headed for the common room so she could get to her dorm . When she got there she tried not to look at Remus , Sirius or James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught in the act...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden :: RPG :: The Marauders Era-
Jump to: