The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caught in the act...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Caught in the act... Empty
PostSubject: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Tori-
Her and blake had been flirting and kissing in empty classrooms for about three weeks now and two days ago Blake had asked her to accompany him back to his dorm but she had refused. Now wishing she hadn't she sat on a table in the classroom she knew she was going to have to work for this.... She giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at him "you know Blake you have lovely blue eyes?"

Blake-
He chuckled and added "they'll be lovely black eyes if Sirius catches us..." he watched tori with a hungry look
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm

(This is after she cheated on him for the first time right? This'll add tons of drama... *Evil smile*)

Sirius was walking down the hall with Remus when he heard people in a classroom. He smirked, figuring it'd be funny to catch the kids. But it wasn't funny. Not at all. He saw who the people were and froze, then walked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 pm

((hmmmm up to you? :L it would be very dramatic for a second time..and lol "but it wasn't funny at all.." and he needs to catch them in the bedroom too))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Tori-
She bit her lip with a smirk "your saying it wouldnt be worth it?"

Blake-
He grinned "you know that's not true" he got up and leant against the wall infront of her
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 pm

(Okay.)

Sirius sat in the common room, staring blankly at the floor. "Never should have trusted her...." He said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

James-
He had just come in "whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Sirius looked up. "Tori. Being a lying slut." He was furious at her, and he wanted nothing to do with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 pm

James-
his eyes widened "again?! With who?!" he was getting pretty mad
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Sirius nodded. "The same person." He stood up and started to pace back and forth. "I'm done. I'm done with her. Who knows how long she's been sneaking around?!" He glared at the floor. "They fucking deserve each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Tori-
She smirked "your dorm? Or mine?"

James-
He glanced at mooney , "padfoot , don't tell me you diddnt know this was going to happen ? From the moment you started dating?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Sirius shrugged. "I don't know..." He sighed. "I wanted to believe that she loved me, so I did. But it's lies..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Blake-
"mine" he smirked not realising that Sirius could walk into the boys dorm at any minute "in fifteen minutes , so It doesn't look suspicious.."

Tori-
She nodded and headed for the common room

James-
He sighed "I'm sure she does love you but , she pregnant her hormones are mental..or whatever Lilly said.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Sirius kicked the table leg. "She doesn't love me. But I couldn't care fucking less because I don't love her either anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:26 pm

James-
"don't say that padfoot, you know it's not true"

Tori-
She skipped into the common room with a smile "I'm just going up to my dorm , to ..do some homework"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:29 pm

"Lying bitch!" Sirius was pushed over his edge. He glared at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Tori-
She felt a pang of guilt in her stomach and swallowed "what?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:35 pm

"I saw you two! I'm done with you. You can run off to him now! What happened to being sorry? Oh yeah.. It was 'only a mistake' right? Fucking lies!" Sirius had to restrain himself he was so angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Tori-
Her lips pressed into a line as she swallowed back her tears , she had blown it.. He'd never take her back now , so she decided to take his advice and headed up to blakes dorm
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Sirius got up and punched the wall, putting a hole in it. "I hate her. I fucking hate her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Tori-
She diddnt say anything as she found Blake in his dorm she closed her eyes and kissed him fiercely wanting it so badly to be Sirius..

Blake-
He put his hands on her ass with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

James-
"she's carrying your children.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 pm

"I dont care." Sirius broke down on the floor crying. "Why couldn't she have just left me?! She had to hurt me. But I guess it's my own fault for trusting her. I made myself weak by letting her in." He put his head down on his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

James-
He looked at his friend sadly and hugged him "it's going to be alright.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Tori-
She led down on the bed and let him undress her still kissing him
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Sirius wiped the tears away and just stared at the floor. "Yeah, I guess." He sighed. "I have to go get a shower." Showers always calmed him down. He walked upstairs and stopped in the doorway when he saw them. Tori was naked and kissing Blake. His eyes widened. "You're pregnant! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He was furious all over again. "Get away from her!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the act...   Caught in the act... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught in the act...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden :: RPG :: The Marauders Era-
Jump to: