The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:28 pm

James-
"yeah come on mate " he scoffed "even I couldn't get a girl like her"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Sirius grinned. "Sure you could. Don't doubt yourself dude. Just go for it. You only live once."

(YOLO! *Rock out sign* xD my friends and I always say this)
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:38 pm

((I love that saying xP))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

(We ran around at 3:00 in the morning last night and we were like. "Haha... YOLO." xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 pm

James-
He shook his head and was looking round for a compartment
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Sirius found a compartment that was nearly empty, but had a boy with long brunette hair reading a book. "Let's ask to sit with him." He gestured to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

James- he shrugged but scrunched his nose up a little

((what happened to sitting with the girls? XP ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:11 pm

(Oh yeah, lol.)

Sirius looked around. "Or we could sit with those two girls.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

James-
"I'd rather sit with the girls to be honest" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Sirius nodded and laughed. "Come on." He went down to the girls compartment and knocked, sliding the door open. "Hey, there's no compartments left. Can we please sit here?" He asked nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Tori- she rolled her eyes And sighed "fine come in" she swiftly picked her diamond ratings up off the floor and finished off 'unstraightening' her hair
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Sirius smirked and sat beside Astoria.

Lily smiled up at James a little, then looked out the window. "Where's Sev?" She asked Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:38 am

Tori-
She shrugged and looked around "don't know , an to be honest Lilly you know I don't care"
She smirked

James-
He looked confused "who's 'sev' "
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am

Lily frowned at Tori. "Be nice." She looked over at James. "One of my best friends. Oh, there he is!" She jumped up and went into the hall, throwing her arms around him. "Sev, I missed you!"

Severus smiled and hugged Lily back. "You two Lils." When Lily motioned for him to follow he went in the compartment with her, sitting beside her. "Hey Tori." He was always friends to Tori even though she didn't like him. "Hello." He greeted the two boys. He hadn't met either of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 am

Tori forced a smile "hey severus"

James frowned "oh"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:25 am

Lily swung her feet back and forth lightly, talking to Severus about her summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:30 am

James glared at Severus

Tori she elbowed Sirius and looked at James "what's up with him?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am

Sirius looked at Tori. "He's got a crush on little Lily flower." He smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 am

Tori smirked "so after five minutes he has a crush?" she raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 am

Sirius made a face. "Some people believe in the whole 'love at first sight' stuff. I don't believe in love at all. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:40 am

"well I definitely don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in love ... Just not now I think it's something that sort of happens a you get older" she said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 am

Sirius looked away. "I think it's a bunch of lies..." He said quietly. "That's what my mum told me." In truth, his moms exact words were: 'Look at you! Who would love you anyway?! You're a filthy blood traitor! If anyone ever says they love you, it's a lie. Stick in that in your head.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 am

"well no offense but I think your mum's wrong.. But I suppose you'll find out yourself.." tori shrugged
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 am

Sirius wondered how she could say that. He had only said his mum was wrong once, and still had the scar for it. he was glad Tori would never have to meet his mum. He wouldn't wish that on even his worst enemy. "I'm not allowed to think like that...." He said barely above a whisper, glaring at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Tori-
She put a hand on his shoulder "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))   First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First impressions dont always stick....((Tori&Sirius))
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next