The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Sirius smiled. He was about to tell her something when someone knocked at the door urgently. He answered it. "Andy?" He listened as she told him that Harry and his friends were at the Department of Mysteries, and death eaters were there too. He looked alarmed. "Tori, I'll be back. Stay here with the girls." He aparated with Andromeda.

(Here comes his death scene. Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm

((aw I wanted tori to be there Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

(Make her follow them. Razz )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Tori-
She flooed the girls to teras than apparate after Sirius and andromeda
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 pm

(This is in Sirius's point of view. I wrote it a while back actually. :3 It's sad... This takes place a few minutes into the battle.)

“It’s been fourteen years and not a day goes by when I don’t miss your father.” My words to Harry all those months ago echoed in my head. I had already lost James. I didn’t want to lose Harry too. And so I fought. Harry was alive, when I last saw him. I made a mistake, in the midst of the battle. How many times had that scene been done? Me dueling a Death Eater, with a boy with messy black hair and glasses next to me, dueling one right beside me. He hit the Death Eater with a nice hex and I laughed.

“Nice one, James!” I yelled. I realized my mistake, and I know that Harry did too. He looked at me and our eyes met. I was glad, because I knew in that second that he understood- I had wished, just for a second, that my old dueling partner had been with me. I wished, with all my might, that James would appear, would be there. It didn’t work- I had known it wouldn’t. Bellatrix was dueling me. She was the one who had killed my little brother, or so I had heard. And I was aiming to kill. The worst Death Eater I knew, other than old Voldy, and I wanted her dead. She sent a poorly aimed hex at me, and I laughed at this. She could do better. And then she did. As the jet of light rocket toward me, time seemed to slow down. I heard my own voice, my words echo in my head once more.

“It’s been fourteen years, and not a day has passed that I don’t miss your father.” It was still true. Always would be. I felt my greatest wish fill me with pain once again. And then time caught up with me and I was blasted into the shimmering veil behind me. It was fast, so fast that the only reason I knew what had just happened was the horrorstruck face of my godson, shouting after me. I wanted to reach out, but my arms were at my sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Tori-
She watched him fall back into the vail and she shook her head not wanting to believe it , he couldn't have died dyer everything they had been through . She screamed and tried to run after bellatrix who had slunk away into the shadows but andromeda was holding her back "you stupid bitch!" she Shouted
after her tears were pouring down her face as she struggled against andromeda

Andy-
She turned tori around and pulled her into a hug crying too "I know" she whispered

Tori-
She sobbed into andromedas shoulder her hands shaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

((I'm crying ...:'( ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:01 pm

(This is from a fanfiction I wrote. Sad I cried while writing it too.)

Sirius: I was faced with a blinding white light. "No, no!" I yelled and covered my face. Then a figure stepped out of it. James Potter grinned at me.

"Hey Padfoot, fancy seeing you here. Miss me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Tori-
She glanced at Remus still crying "I'm going to kill that bitch if it's the last thing I do" she said bitterly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Remus was frozen, watching the veil. He had tears in his eyes that he refused to let fall. He had lost his brother. He already lost his other brother, now he lost Sirius too. "Padfoot.." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Tori-
She knelt down next to the veil and closed her eyes and held her locket in her hand
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Sirius stood there in shock. A sort of magical looking glitter went around his body, and he was seventeen again. Within a few minutes he was laughing and rolling on the floor, wrestling with James. "I thought I'd never see you again Prongs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm

James-
He chuckled "I've been able to see you all along"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Sirius grinned. "Really?" He suddenly became aware if their surroundings, and looked at his hand, holding it out in front if him. "Wicked..." He looked around. It was a golden wheat field, with only one tree in it. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 am

James-
"well I came here to meet you , but we all hang out in the 'griffendoor common room' " he smiled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 am

Sirius smiled and looked around again. "Am I.... Dead? Or dreaming?" He'd never had such a real dream before, but he had experienced many dreams where he saw James again. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:30 pm

James-
He smiled sadly "no mate your not dreaming"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Sirius looked sad, then tried to cheer himself up. "Do you guys have cake up here?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:58 pm

James-
He grinned "yeah and we can spy on everyone ......how's Harry?" he said beginning to walk
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:21 pm

"Troubled.. Stressed out." Sirius walked too, following him. "But he's got a girlfriend now." He smirked. "Her names Holliana."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 pm

James-
He grinned "that's my boy , is she nice?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Sirius grinned. "Yeah, she's a sweetheart. A few months younger than him. They kept taking up for each other during the battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:43 pm

James-
Once they got near to the tree they both sort of apparated into the griffendoor common room
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Lily saw him and smiled. "Sirius!" She hugged him. She was sad he died, but happy to see him. She started to fuss over him, fixing his hair and letting motherly instincts to take over.

Sirius grinned and shook his hair when she tried to fix it. "You haven't changed, huh Lils?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Tori-
She had left the ministry and headed home , she opened the door and started crying again , his half eaten lunch was still there , his coat flung over the couch ..it was as if nothing had happened

James-
He chuckled and sat down next to Remus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next