The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Tori- she choked back tears as a picture of Lilly and James flashed across the screen
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Sirius froze at the picture. "I have to get to Harry... If Pettigrew saw this report he'll be heading to Hogwarts. Or he's already there..."
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Tori-
She frowned "can I come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Sirius shook his head sadly. "It's way too dangerous. I have thousands of people looking for me.. If you came with me, and I was caught, you'd be an accessory to crime. I'm wanted in the wizarding and muggle world.. Besides, Alecia and Alexia need you. I promise you'll see me again." He kissed her. "I promise. Okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Tori-
She frowned and wanted to say 'no it's not I want you to stay here with us' but knew it would have been selfish so instead she nodded and kissed him softly "send Harry my love" she smile sadly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Sirius hugged her, not wanting to leave them. "I love you." He hugged both of the girls, then looked around the living room once more and left, walking out into the snow and shifting to Padfoot. He had no clue of the way there, but only the general direction. He looked at Tori and the kids again, gave a small tail wag, and walked off into the woods, limping slightly still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Tori-
She turned around and closed eyes not wanting to let Alecia and alexia see her cry

Alecia-
She hugged her mum "it's alright mummy , daddy will be back" she smiled

Alexia-
She smlied
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 pm

As soon as Sirius got into the woods he took off into a run.

((I'll skip forward to once Sirius is back. He's only been back for two days.))

Sirius walked into the house and closed the door quickly, magically locking it. He had gotten his wand back. He leaned his back against the door and was panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Tori-
She bit her lip and went over to him , "are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Sirius panted. "Dragons... Lots of them. In Rome. Mission." He grinned as he tried to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Tori-
She giggled slightly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Sirius was back in the Order of The Phoenix of course, so he had missions often. He always came home at night though. But then again, he'd only been back a few days, after having been gone two years. "I'm going to go get changed." He walked by, kissing her on the cheek, and went upstairs to change into clean clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Tori-
She frowned she was in the order too and understood he had missions but he was her husband that she hasn't seen in god knows how long
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Sirius came downstairs and went up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He kissed her on the cheek. "Miss me?" He asked playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Tori-
"as always" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Sirius kissed her lovingly. "I'm sorry I haven't been home.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Tori-
"it's fine" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:17 pm

"I promise I'll try to hold off on missions I can." Sirius smiled. "What did you do today? Anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Tori-
"nothing much , although alexia managed to fall out of the tree house" she chuckled softly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Sirius grinned, assuming she was alright. Otherwise Tori wouldn't be laughing about it. "How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Tori-
"well , her and Alecia were up there and she leant out of the window to talk to me and then Alecia fell and knocked her out , I managed to throw her a broom in time though" the tree house was in a really tall tree
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Sirius smiled. "At least she's alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Tori-
She sighed "she's not talking to Alecia anymore though"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:38 pm

"They're sisters, they'll talk to each other eventually. Twins have a connection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Tori-
She nodded "I'm sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)   Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Control And Falling Quickly (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next