The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegummybear:)

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Tori-
"The only thing thats changing about me is my stomach! We don't have to change Sirius we can be the same people ... Just more reserved when were with the kids" she pouted
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:41 pm

"We have to be responsible though." Sirius rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Tori-
She pulled a face then grinned "fine .."

James-
He grinned then smirked at tori "Tori's gunna be faaaat , tori's gunna be faat" he chanted happily untill a book hit him on the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Sirius laughed. "He's right!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Tori-
"am not! It's not fat It's it's ... Umm baby weight!" she grinned pleased with her conclusion . They hadn't realised but some people in the common room had heard thier "big news"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

When a few people gave Tori dirty looks, Sirius noticed and gave them the finger, and a threatening look. "Rumors are going to spread line fire..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 am

Tori-
She shrugged "they can amuse themselfs with rumors if they like but I have to go and tell our quiddich captain that I cant play this term because I have a fractured wrist" she needed an excuse that wasn't baby related because the captain of the quidich team was Blake...
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 am

Sirius shook his head. "I'll tell him.." He knew who the Quiddich captain was and didn't want Tori near him at all. "Don't worry, I'll be civil..." He didn't have any anger anymore when it came to the situation, just heartbreak. So attacking Blake wasn't an issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Tori-
She hesitated bud then sighed and nodded "go as soon as you can?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Sirius nodded. "I'll go now." He knew he'd be quick. "Stay with them ok?" He wanted to make sure nobody would mess with her. Moony and Prongs wouldn't let that happen. He left the room and went to find him, out on the Quiddich field. "Astoria can't play Quiddich anymore this year." He got right to the point. "She's sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Blake-
He smirked "i'll need a visit from her and a note from her doctor, she is afterall a vital team member"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

"I can get the note, but you aren't talking to her." Sirius said calmly. He ignored the smirk on Blake's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Blake-
"look if I don't see her she's going to have to play" he shrugged "not much I can do.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Sirius shook his head. "There's no way she can play. It would seriously injure her.. Nothing more to it." He turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Blake-
He gritted his teeth "you better bring me that note black!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Sirius gave him the middle finger, not turning around, then going back into the castle. He went back to the common room, crashing on the couch, glaring now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Tori-
She sighed with a slight look of amusement "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Sirius sighed. "He needs a note and to talk to you. He isn't talking to you, that's for sure... Bastard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Tori-
She rolled her Eyes playfully "calm down , i really don't want to get stressy whilst I'm pregnant.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

"Stress is bad for the babies.." Sirius said quietly. He didn't want anything to happen to her or his future children. He instantly calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Tori-
She smiled and nodded holding his hand "we'll be fine , I'm sure" the funny thing was that tori had always been very petite as she was a premature baby ,the thought of her being pregnant with two twins was almost scary.. It scared her to think that there is a small chance that she mignt not survive this....just then tori caught Sirius eyes and she smiled again , everything about him reasured her tht he would be fine after all this was over.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Sirius smiled at Tori, looking her in the eyes. He knew she was worried, and he was too. But he was sure she would be alright. She had to be. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Tori-
"Can we go to dinner now?, I'm starving!" she asked Lilly, james and sirius
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 pm

(What about Remus and Sophie? xD)

Sirius nodded. "Yeah!" He was always hungry. Yet he was muscular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 pm

((ummmm , theyreee ......in the library 'reading' and lol 'always hungry yet muscular' good save from calling him fat xP ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next