The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Sirius frowned. He dreaded family parties. No doubt he'd get punished by a few more family members. Not badly, but he still hated it. "Great..." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Andie- "I think your expected to be there seen as nearly all of the family will be." she bit her lip she hated family parties just as much a Sirius , and she seemed to have tons on aunts and uncles and spoilt brats of cousins that bully her
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm

"I know. I always have to go." Sirius looked at Tori. "Tori, you have to go back to the castle... I don't want you getting hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Tori-
She shook her head "I'm not leaving until you do so don't even bother!" she said stubbornly

((just for the drama shall we let her get caught by one of Sirius aunts? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

"It wasn't an option." Sirius knew his family was beyond crazy, and would kill her without second thought.

(Ooohh, yeah.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

((I have just the aunt in mind Twisted Evil mwahahahah oh and btw should I or you play 'dearest' aunt Cassiopeia ? elephant If you dont know who she is she's basically just like bellatrix xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Tori-
"I'm not leaving and that's that." she said sternly
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 pm

(You can play her. Very Happy )

Sirius sighed. "Then at least stay upstairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Tori-
She rolled her eyes "fine , now you two need to go and clean up"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Sirius nodded and got up, limping slightly and went to get a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

((wooooooo Very Happy I haven't rp'ed anyone evil since Scarlette rabbit ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm

(Only you Armani.... Only you.... xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm

((XD I just love playing evil people ..))

Andie- she dressed into beautiful midnight blue robes with encrusted sapphires
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Sirius had to wear a dress shirt and dress pants. He glared at his reflection. He came out. "Mum is no doubt going to make me hang out and dance with Delilah. As if this won't be terrible enough." He groaned. Delilah was the girl his parents had arranged his marriage with since birth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Tori- she watched from the stairway as people started arriving

Cassiopeia-
When andromeda opened the door she stepped in and threw her mink coat on her "there's a good girl , go hang your aunt cassies coat up"

Andromeda-
She scowled as she did so

Cassie-
"You had better wipe that scowl off your face before I do it myself !" she hissed at the round girl before continuing into the parlour "walburga darling how fantastic to see you!"

Andromeda-
She rolled her eyes after she had left
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Sirius went downstairs, and was practically tackled by a short girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. Delilah. He groaned. "Hey Delilah..."

Delilah pouted. "Aren't you happy to see me?" She fussed with his hair, causing him to back up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Tori-
She nearly burst out laughing at Sirius and Delilah it was quite funny

Andromeda-
She pulled a face "god Delilah give him some breathing space"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Delilah glared at Andromeda. "Stay out of it. He's my boyfriend." She stomped her foot.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "How many times d I have to tell you this? I'm not your boyfriend." He was currently trying to get his arm free of her, which she was now clinging to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Tori-
She giggled

Andromeda-
She laughed "your like one of those infections"

Bellatrix-
She came down the stairs in a set of emerald green and silver robes mumbling something about not marrying rodolphus

Rodolphus-
He grinned as he saw bellatrix "you look great"

Bells-
"whish I could say the same.." he was an alright looking boy but bellatrix already had a boyfriend at hogwarts
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Delilah looked at him and pouted. "You're so stubborn. When we get married that's going to change." She smiled and pulled him with her into the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Aunt cassie-
"Sirius?! Bellatrix?! Andromeda and narcissa in here now!"

Bellatrix-
She followed her aunts voice into the parlour with the other adults followed by rodolphus

Andie- she did the same
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Sirius walked into the Parlor, shaking Delilah off of his arm. "Yes Aunt Cassie?" He acted polite, but definitely didn't like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Cassie- she smirked "now darlings dear walburga told me about the incident " she swallowed distastefully "with the blood traitor.." her cold eyes set on Sirius "such a pity.." she trailed her wand down his neck
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Sirius could see where this was going. His Aunt was worst than his mum. He didn't dare say anything back. He was actually slightly afraid. But he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Cassie- She raised Sirius head by putting her wand under his chin "now we can take this the easy way or the hard way , What is the girls name Sirius?"

Bellatrix-
She gulped and glanced briefly at her mother and father
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)   Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details Of The Trade (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next