The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Sirius shook his head. "Nothing..." He sighed, and got up to leave. "I'm going to my dorm, ok?" He smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:45 am

Tori~
"no , I want to know what you were going to say."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Sirius shook his head. "Really, nothing." He didn't want this turning into a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Tori: she ran a hand through her hair "fine"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Sirius looked at the floor sadly and left, going to his dorm. He wasn't surprised to see James and Remus already there. "Hey guys..." He sighed, plopping onto his bed.

Lily went up to the girls dorm. "Tori.... What happened?" She sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:51 pm

"I know I shouldn't trust her... I can't even look at her the same.... She's like Mia." He glared at the ceiling. "And she kept trying to justify it... She knew what she was doing!" He kept getting angrier. Sirius was known not only for his charms and personality, but of course his temper. And he had the strength to back it up.

Remus shook his head, angry too. He looked at Sirius. "Don't worry, Pads. We're backing you up on this. Definetly."

Sirius nodded. "I want to get back at her. Show her how it hurts..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Tori~
"I know he hasn't forgiven me , he thinks I don't know him well enough to tell that..." she said bitterly , tori was more well known for jealousy , sulking and holding bad grudges and now she was known as a cheater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:34 pm

James:
He looked uncertain "you know how jealous she gets , if you do it could be the end of you and her ..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Remus shook his head. "i agree witg James. Two wrongs don't make a right... Besides, don't you love her?" 

Sirius nodded. "Of course... But she cheated on me... Moony, I've already payed the consequences when I didn't do anything wrong... So whatever she does can't hurt me any more than that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:40 pm

James~
he shrugged "it's up to you mate.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Sirius thought about it and sighed. "I don't know if I can bring myself to do that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

James~
he smiled "I know I could never hurt Lilly no-matter what she had done.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Sirius looked down, ashamed for even thinking about getting back at her. "I don't want to hurt her... But what if she does it again?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm

James~
"I doubt that she will , she was being hit on by Blake constantly , now he knows what the consequences are I'm sure he won't even touch her again"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 pm

"He's lucky I only punched him." He growled. "Let him get within ten feet of her again..." His muscles tensed.

"Calm down dude, he's not even here." Remus said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

James-
"yeah mate I'm sure she hates him anyways now.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Sirius laughed bitterly. "She didn't hate him when she was in bed with him." His hostility towards her at that moment took him a little off guard, but he remained angry.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:27 pm

OOC: Oh god XD I found an American song called "My Humps" and was dancing to it in my driveway. My brothers best friend came up and started whistling. I didn't know anyone was outside. I just about died of embarrassment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Ooc: hahahh :p

James-
He looked at Sirius "whoa , you diddnt tell us she got in bed with him?! All we knew whas you caught them kissing in one of the potions classrooms!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Sirius shook his head. "If it was just that It wouldn't be a big deal..." He sighed.

Remus was surprised too. "That's rough...  You have a right to be angry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm

James-
"I didn't think she would ever do that..."

Tori-
She looked at Lilly "I wish I'd of listened to you in the first place.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Lily frowned. "I thought you loved Sirius?" She asked.

Sirius shook his head. "Me neither Prongs... Her and I were probably not a good match in the first place, we set ourselves up... But I love her, and I don't get it....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Tori~
"of course I love him! .... With everything I have I just wasn't sure he loved me.." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Lily was quiet for a second. "He's changed a lot, you know... Remember how he used to be? The absolute asshole and number one playboy of Hogwarts. He actually has feelings now, instead of the whole impassive smirk attitude. My point... He looked pretty hurt down there in the common room. He definitely cared..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Tori-
"maybe it's me who hasn't changed then, like I should have anyway, I've tried to apologise.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)   Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuts Make A Scar, And Scars Don't Heal (Sirius-->Tori)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next