The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One-Shot Contest!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

One-Shot Contest!!!! Empty
PostSubject: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:59 pm

This is a contest that challenges you to create an awesome One-Shot story. A one-shot is a 1 chapter long story.

•Prize•
The prize for the winner will be a rare fursona, drawn to your specification.

•Entry Rules•
-Must be a fanfiction, HP based
-Can be in any time era
-Must be at least 500 words

Contest ends April 29th!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Tori looked into his eyes , they were not the eyes she was used to they were warm and brown compared to sirius' sharp grey ones. She knew she shouldn't be here and his hands felt so out of place on her waist , she had only been with one boy for the past three years ,and he was Sirius black but this was Blake Aston. She felt his lips brush across hers and before he knew it they were making out , she knew Sirius would never forgive her but she couldn't resist or hold back she diddnt say stop and as he pulled away she kissed Blake once more before giggling softly "we shouldn't have done that"
"and why is that?" smirked Blake a triumphant look plastered on his face "because Sirius will kill you! Like literally murder you"
"What he doesn't know wont hurt him" he winked at her before leaving the classroom.
Tori bit her lip and shook her head and walked back up to the common room. "what took you so long?" asked Sirius when she came in
"oh I just had to , pack my stuff up and I dropped it so I had to pick it up"
Sirius looked suspicious but pulled her onto his lap "you smell different" he said gently sniffing up her neck "is that mens deodorant?" he said looking at her in the eyes
"no" mumbled tori quietly ((not finished just cba writing any more right now lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Looking forward to reading the rest of this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm

((hahah I think e should do a bit in the rp when tori cheats insights ebb they go back to school it would be interesting cyclops ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Okay! Razz Sounds like it'll be fun. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:19 pm

"where were you really tori?" he said glaring angrily at the floor
"I was in the classroom , getting my stuff like I said" tori said sounding confident , it was true she was in the classroom but she wasn't just in there picking her stuff up. "Sirius calm down. If she hasn't cheated these past three years she won't just start now" he chuckled softly

((not finished yet Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:23 am

Once you finish this short story you can claim your prize. Smile You win! Lol, you're the only one who entered. But I lived the story anyways.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:31 am

I'm going to enter one... But i'll type it on word first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Ok! I'll re-open this contest for a few more days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Shot Contest!!!!   One-Shot Contest!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One-Shot Contest!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden :: General :: Contests-
Jump to: