The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

"Nope." Sirius refused.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
Thegummybear:)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Tori-
That's when she lost it and she leapt on him pinning him down "tell me!!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:47 pm

(Did you mean Alecia?? Razz )

Sirius frowned. "Get off of me!" He pushed her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 pm

((oh yeah x_x lol xP ))

Alecia-
"was it james?! Just tell me who it was!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Sirius glared at her. "No. It's pretty obvious that you sleep around! You act and dress like a slut, so people assume you put out. and you do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Alecia-
She glared at him and punched him in the face "I do not sleep around , and I am not a slut let's get that clear!" she said through clenched teeth as she ran downstairs and into the garden forgetting her dad was there she stormed out and angrily threw herself in the floor , a few tears falling down her face
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Sirius groaned and held his now bleeding nose. "I hate her." He said angrily. Of course it was a lie though. He loved his sister, but he acted the way he did to her because she was always mean to him.

[Older] Sirius heard someone come outside and sat up. He saw Alecia sitting in the grass, obviously upset. He frowned and went over to her. He kneeled beside her and pulled her into a comforting hug. "Alecia, what's wrong sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Regulus-
He rolled his eyes "your only saying that because she punched you"

Alecia-
"its Sirius .."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Sirius glared. "And because she's a jerk! She's always rude to me and when I do something back she gets all worked up."

[Older] Sirius rubbed her back. "What did he say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 am

Regulus-
He sighed "she does have like anger issues and all that though..still she shouldn't have punched you but then again I dont think you should have said that she was riddled with deisese " he chukled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 am

Alecia-
She shook her head angrily "he called me a slut..then I punched him.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 am

Sirius grinned. "It's probably true though."

[Older] Sirius sighed. "You three need to get along better... It was wrong of him to say that, but just as bad for you to react that way.. My brother and I weren't close since I was 11, and he died."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

Alecia-
"I wouldn't have to react that way if he hadn't of said that!, it's the only way he listens.. Plus he has regulus to back him up and I don't have alexia anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm

"I know.." Sirius sighed. "But you still need your family. When it comes down to it.. You can have friends, but family is all you've got...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Alecia-
She gave him an odd look "from what I heard and experienced your side of the family isn't so nice.....ecpecially great aunt Cassiopeia" she shuddered "every two minutes, sit up strait Alecia! Stand up straight Alecia! Alecia black you hold your knife and fork correctly before I curse you into oblivion. But after being threatened with curses that diddnt arrive for the hundreth time it doesn't bother me as much.. She fawns over my brothers though.." she shuddered
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Sirius nodded. "My family is awful... That's what I mean. I didn't have them. I had my friends, and your mum of course. But then they went away too. Now I only have your mum, Sophie, you and the boys left..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Alecia-
She smiled "I love aunt Sophie , although she can be quite bossy.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Sirius had to grin. "She was always like that. She would let us get her into trouble once in a while though. She was really fun when she wanted to be. We were all pretty reckless when we were in school though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Alecia-
Her eyes brightened "even mum?!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Sirius smirked. "Even her? Your mum and I were the worst of all. Why do you think we never got along when we were young? We were too much alike." He grinned. "Constant detentions, hexing people, pulling dangerous pranks. And countless dares even that nearly killed us. We didn't really think about it, we just acted..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Alecia-
She grinned "I can't believe that! She always nowadays seems so worn out..And before you came she just used to cry when she thought no-one could see
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Sirius frowned. "She's been through a lot... We used to say we could write a book about all of the things we'd done, and not finish it by time we were 100. But back then it was all about good things..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Alecia-
"what kind of things?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Sirius remembered a lot, but he told her the ones that came to mind first. "Pulling pranks, going to Hogsmeade and sneaking firewhiskey back into the castle, setting the potions classroom on fire by accident, becoming illegal Animagus, taking secret tunnels through the castle..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Alecia-
She chuckled "that sounds so fun.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)   Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit In Reality (Sirius-->Tori-->Kids)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next