The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden

You know that awkward moment when you've known a guy for four years, and you find out he's a Werewolf? Yeah, it's one of those days. -_-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Blaine shook his head and sobbed. "You were right though. I haven't been being a good husband or a father and I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Bailey looked at him. "I cheated on you... I did this to us... Not you. You aren't a bad husband, and you definitely aren't a bad father." She hugged him again. "I love you and so do Balin and Santana.." She noticed his injury. "Oh god... Your hand." She very gently took his hurt hand in hers and took her wand out, starting to heal it.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsrp.omgforum.net
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Blaine sighed in pain as she grabbed his hand. He smiled as she began to heal it. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Once Blaine's hand was healed she hugged him again. She wiped away his tears and kissed him. "Blaine I'm so sorry.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 am

Blaine kissed her back and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

"I love you." Bailey had tears going down her cheeks and she kept her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Blaine shh'd her. "Honey stop crying."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Bailey calmed down a bit, stopping her tears, but was still upset. "Are you leaving me?"
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 am

Blaine frowned. "I was raised to repect my wife, and never leave her, to work out any problems we had.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Bailey put her face in the crook of his neck. "You're amazing. What you said isn't true." She had her arms around his waist now. "You're the best husband I could ask for."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 am

Blaine shrugged and kissed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Bailey sat there hugging him, not wanting to let him go.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:32 am

Blaine smiled and kissed her again, hugging her just as tightly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Bailey smiled and kissed him. "Is there any chance you can get off work early? I've missed you.."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Blaine smiled. "Well tomorrow is Saturday, so we have the weekend." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Bailey smiled. Then she heard a knock at the door and sighed. "I'll get it." She kissed Blaine's cheek and got up, answering the door. It was Hunter.

Hunter smirked, his eyes on her body. "Hey Bailey, you left your jacket at my place." He held a light pink jacket out to Bailey.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:59 am

Blaine scowled and pulled out his wand. "Accio Hunter's Jacket." He grabbed the jacket of the couch and went to the door. "And you left your here." He scowled at Hunter. "Get the hell off my doorstep."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Bailey took her jacket and looked down. Why did he have to bring it now? Of all times. "Thanks.." She muttered.

Hunter just smirked. "Bye."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Blaine scowled as they both basically ignored him. He could feel himself getting more pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Bailey sighed and closed the door, going over to Blaine. She put her head on his shoulder. "I haven't been over his house recently... It must have been from when you and I went to that party." She said quietly, then kissed his cheek. They had just made up, she didn't want this to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:45 am

Blaine shook his head. "It's fine. I understand. He's just doing it to piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:34 pm

"I don't know why... He isn't usually like that." Bailey shrugged and looked up at Blaine. "So, what are going to do this weekend?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Blaine smiled. "Whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Wolfe
Admin
Lunar_Wolfe

Form

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:40 pm

"Ohh, can we see a movie?" Bailey asked excitedly. "It'll be the first time Balin and San have gone."
Back to top Go down
~Maryna~

~Maryna~

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Blaine smiled. "Sure. The we can hand the kids off and have some mommy daddy alone time." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)   The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Consequences Of Our Actions (Bailey-->Hunter)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next